Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why not like her?
I shouldn't have said I don't like the model. Her model is very well done, but actually I don't like her type of body. This includes real women too.
Her face is too sharp for my taste, and her body is too slender despite those big boobs.
The mom and the sisters are curvier and have rounder faces that I find more pleasant.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I shouldn't have said I don't like the model. Her model is very well done, but actually I don't like her type of body. This includes real women too.
Her face is too sharp for my taste, and her body is too slender despite those big boobs.
The mom and the sisters are curvier and have rounder faces that I find more pleasant.
Yeah she is sharp and slender :D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHY do multiple projects at once?
You get MORE support by focusing on ONE, that way you come out with content on a regular basis, rather than having to put shit "On HOLD" while you finish up other things.
That's just like starting to paint a house, stopping halfway through painting a wall, leaving it, then starting to install the carpet!
FOCUS on one, finish that, GIVE your supporters regular content, and FINISH that project so they can FOLLOW you to the NEXT!~...otherwise you LOSE those followers to other projects...but hey thats just MY opinion...or IS it?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes