Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hey, guys.
Say, if you hadn't played Bright Lord at all and were to start playing today, would you rather:

1. start playing BL Phase 1 right away and then move on to Phase 2 because that's the natural progression of the plot,

OR

2. play Phase 2 first and then wait until Phase 2 is fully reworked because you'd like to have the best visual experience possible?

Currently, I'm a bit inclined toward option 2, but I'm also a bit worried that doing so would kinda spoil Phase 1 for me.
Any input would be much appreciated!
Else you loose a lot of background information.

Reactions: performant

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I like to think that after so many years on this site no good game would have gone unnoticed to me.
However, every few months I discover fantastic a game I hadn't paid attention to yet, for reasons unknown to me :cry:
Last time it was Desert Stalker, no it's Bright Lord.

The preview pics, the tags, the overview... they have everything I like! Why did I never notice this game existed?
HOW THE FUCK DID I NEVER PLAY THIS GAME BEFORE?

I've finished part 1 (or phase 1, whatever) between last saturday and today (it's a bank holiday here).
Fantastic renders, very good animations, really nice (although repetitive) music, with a decent story beside the naughty parts.
It's an amazing game.
As usual, the big sis is my favourite :giggle::giggle:
I'll start phase 2 next weekend and we'll see how the story continues.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes