KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I'd like to know that too, so I'll tag along with the question, Santaras did you think about a Steam release of Bright Lord (and of Lighthouse when the time will come) when the game will be completed, sometime in the future?
Yes but it will need to be reworked for steam release a bit. Mostly first few episodes and a lot of sounds and music.

Feb 17, 2022
This game is just so frustrating to play... The girls are all beautiful and the story is interesting but holy shit is this MC just so damn insufferable, and Chloe... dear god can somebody please just choke a bitch!

Not even to part 2 and not sure I can even keep going :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: KissKissStudio

performant

Aug 21, 2022
Hey, guys.
Say, if you hadn't played Bright Lord at all and were to start playing today, would you rather:

1. start playing BL Phase 1 right away and then move on to Phase 2 because that's the natural progression of the plot,

OR

2. play Phase 2 first and then wait until Phase 1 is fully reworked because you'd like to have the best visual experience possible?

Currently, I'm a bit inclined toward option 2, but I'm also a bit worried that doing so would kinda spoil Phase 1 for me.
Any input would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes