Gosu69

Jul 17, 2022
Android apk doesnt work tried everything to install it but it seems to be corrupted pls check it ( downloaded the file from the mega link )

Reactions: jizzjuzz

Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
Although the content of the updates is not as long as one would like, the quality is still excellent for me, I really hope that the story continues to be as good as it has been so far
Keep up the good work!! :love::love:

Reactions: Hermit76
Feb 17, 2022
I see the dev is going to rework chapter 1 but have they stated when that will be done?

I want to try it but if a rework is coming I'll wait until it's done.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
If its open world it doenst mean it will be sandbox. Take it like a midnight paradise open world
Please dont follow midnight paradise footstep. most people dont like that dev; myself included. His last update was 200+ plus days. Open world or sandbox takes a very long time to develop. Players or Patron will feel cheated since its a long time and we have no idea if the dev is doing a proper job. Most will feel that the dev is milking and stop support.

Most people will not tolerate more than 3 months release window. People would rather a monthly or 2 months update release. You've been warned on the issues now. Hope you dont repeat their mistake. Good luck

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Please dont follow midnight paradise footstep. most people dont like that dev; myself included. His last update was 200+ plus days. Open world or sandbox takes a very long time to develop. Players or Patron will feel cheated since its a long time and we have no idea if the dev is doing a proper job. Most will feel that the dev is milking and stop support.

Most people will not tolerate more than 3 months release window. People would rather a monthly or 2 months update release. You've been warned on the issues now. Hope you dont repeat their mistake. Good luck
Midnight paradise dev is lazy then. Bcs his format doesnt requite to explain lots of things. Like how mc got to the suppermarket when did he go back(no need to add some random chit chat while player is traveling). I am telling you as a DEV that that format is easier to work with. Plus its just going to have few locations in which all the action will happen. I am not going to do you need to be at that place at 12:45pm to trigger the event.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Midnight paradise dev is lazy then. Bcs his format doesnt requite to explain lots of things. Like how mc got to the suppermarket when did he go back(no need to add some random chit chat while player is traveling). I am telling you as a DEV that that format is easier to work with. Plus its just going to have few locations in which all the action will happen. I am not going to do you need to be at that place at 12:45pm to trigger the event.
Great then. Hope you focus on BL's completion first before jumping into that project. We enjoy BL quite a bit. We just wish the updates were bit longer or more frequent

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Great then. Hope you focus on BL's completion first before jumping into that project. We enjoy BL quite a bit. We just wish the updates were bit longer or more frequent
Games are connected to each other so one cant end before other starts

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaabr
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes