Apr 28, 2017
I started Phase 1 and posted the ipatch in the game folder. But the game is still having me define relationships and defaulting them to landlady and roommate. Is this working as intended? If yes, then why even have a patch?

P.S.- This isn't the first game I've used a patch for, so I don't know what's going wrong.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
im confused whats the last game quiz? am i missing something? or am i supposed to do the questions? or it that spoiler and i should click on the other one?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
im confused whats the last game quiz? am i missing something? or am i supposed to do the questions? or it that spoiler and i should click on the other one?
The quiz at the start of Phase 2 are the events in Phase 1 of the game. If you haven't played Phase 1 you should. Try and keep track of your choices and then play Phase 2 answering the quiz with what you did in Phase 1 of the game.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
The quiz at the start of Phase 2 are the events in Phase 1 of the game. If you haven't played Phase 1 you should. Try and keep track of your choices and then play Phase 2 answering the quiz with what you did in Phase 1 of the game.
how do i play phase 1? just click on the other one and not do the quiz?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
how do i play phase 1? just click on the other one and not do the quiz?
On the front page there is a separate download for it.

Under where it says PHASE1 v0.6c Elite (the first 3 parts will be reworked in the future)
there is a spoiler tab, the links are there.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BrightLord-P2.02b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: VVAR666

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright, this is just ridiculous.
The visualization of the renders are spectacular, clearly, this was created by a graphic designer rather than a linguist.
HOW do I name these twits with a TITLE, and have them actually use their damn NAMES when interacting with one another??
Is there a dialog patch that won't make every conversation feel like they are all retarded or something>
"I moved halfway around the world to live with my Landlady?"
"I left university to come HOME to help my Landlady...after Lanadladys HUSBAND died..."
OH HI Roommate, how are you roommate, where is older roommate, oh you haven't seen older roommate, how about Landlady have you seen Landlady, oh you haven't seen Landlady...she must really miss...Landlady's Husband???
IF you name the characters how they are clearly supposed to be named, they STILL call one another by their TITLES

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
is there anyway 2 change names like part 1? i had the name not called Group but called Collective i liked that. amazing game btw top tier shit. i wish like a lot of games i wish the dialogue box u could make more transparent but its ok game is very good

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
is there anyway 2 change names like part 1? i had the name not called Group but called Collective i liked that. amazing game btw top tier shit. i wish like a lot of games i wish the dialogue box u could make more transparent but its ok game is very good
What, you don't like it when parents name their child Landlady?
Or her perfect match, a couple named THEIR son "Landlady's Husband" how unique and original huh?

Reactions: oleollon

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wow...in the second part, after CHOOSING the right path through the first part, AND filling out the same answers at the start of the second, APPARENTLY I unleashed my RAGE and KILLED someone, who I SPECIFICALLY said I did not since I held my anger.
This is supposed to be a CHOICE-driven story, when clearly the dialog is going to flow in ONE specific direction, no alterations at all, it doesn't MATTER what you chose, it doesn't MATTER if you went in one direction, because in the next scene you will have gone in the SAME one the story went anyway!
Edit: I was forced to skip most of the ridiculous dialog in the first part since I was tired of calling someone by their title EVERY TIME< I dont even know if they HAVE names anyway.
Yeah, the renders are great, hire someone to write a story next time, fck this sht I'm out.

• Wow
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Wow...in the second part, after CHOOSING the right path through the first part, AND filling out the same answers at the start of the second, APPARENTLY I unleashed my RAGE and KILLED someone, who I SPECIFICALLY said I did not since I held my anger.
This is supposed to be a CHOICE-driven story, when clearly the dialog is going to flow in ONE specific direction, no alterations at all, it doesn't MATTER what you chose, it doesn't MATTER if you went in one direction, because in the next scene you will have gone in the SAME one the story went anyway!
Edit: I was forced to skip most of the ridiculous dialog in the first part since I was tired of calling someone by their title EVERY TIME< I dont even know if they HAVE names anyway.
Yeah, the renders are great, hire someone to write a story next time, fck this sht I'm out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
ok i finished as far as the game goes amazing game but im confused shouldnt the game have Kinetic Novel tag? cuz when i picked other options when i went another option is just lead to the same thing regardless of what i picked

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
Question for devs. Why do you waist time making holiday special content, when you could be making the actual game we want to play, as most of those are not consistent with current game story.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes