Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
I didnt liked the fame cause there is no vaginal sex scene. theres hardly 1 vaginal sex scene in game. We want sex scenes with 3 main ladies

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I didnt liked the fame cause there is no vaginal sex scene. theres hardly 1 vaginal sex scene in game. We want sex scenes with 3 main ladies
Maybe u should actually play the last 2 updates, who knows u may get surprised.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Did you play the latest version? Or are you complaining for the sake of complaining ?
There are a few scene with main LIs already. Complains like these one of the reason the Dev's hate F95

Reactions: lipe2410

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Did you play the latest version? Or are you complaining for the sake of complaining ?
There are a few scene with main LIs already. Complains like these one of the reason the Dev's hate F95
Im not compalining about game but there are not any vaginal/anal penetration scenes with the main ladies.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Im not compalining about game but there are not any vaginal/anal penetration scenes with the main ladies.
There has been atleast 1 round of sex with the 3 girls in family in phase 2. More scenes with proper action and unprotected creampies r coming soon according to discord chats

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Last edited:

X-Topic

Dec 9, 2020
I agree with you wholeheartedly, but only providing you intend no criticism of the developer. If criticism is intended then you need to understand that updates are slow because they take a hell of a lot of work and effort to produce, especially for a lone developer. You and many others obviously have no idea what's involved in regularly putting together a Grade A story like this one. You also need to remember and allow for an assumption that creators usually have a far more important life and activities outside of development which will perforce often take them away from working on their creation.

Sure, you can facepalm this too if you like, but that won't change a thing. Unfortunately for us all, these are facts of life so you'd better get used to being patient and be thankful that you have access to something you like so much that it makes you feel this way about it. The sharper the pain of waiting the more enjoyable the thing you are waiting for. You clearly haven't yet noticed, but it's the yin and yang of all things, buddy.
It isn'that i dont agree with you....but the only thing that i don't have experience is writting a good scenario :) and the scenario is the major reason of keeping some of the projects here alive. But Bright lord is one of my favorite games here and i am rating it 10/10...except the delivery time :)

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes