KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
WHY do multiple projects at once?
You get MORE support by focusing on ONE, that way you come out with content on a regular basis, rather than having to put shit "On HOLD" while you finish up other things.
That's just like starting to paint a house, stopping halfway through painting a wall, leaving it, then starting to install the carpet!
FOCUS on one, finish that, GIVE your supporters regular content, and FINISH that project so they can FOLLOW you to the NEXT!~...otherwise you LOSE those followers to other projects...but hey thats just MY opinion...or IS it?
And when I finish bright lord i will need one year to prepare for the new project? I am just sometimes take one day off from BL development and try to make a new model for the new game. I dont write any new dialogs for it nor do I make any renders for it.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And when I finish bright lord i will need one year to prepare for the new project? I am just sometimes take one day off from BL development and try to make a new model for the new game. I dont write any new dialogs for it nor do I make any renders for it.
Because he knows better! He is a better developer, better in communication and a better human in general!
OK, irony off! I think he is just driven by what he wants and actually you should stop sleeping 8 h a day and fucking use this time to develop this game!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Reason being you share a lot of new game render and almost no BL. Hence, players here getting worried. Tbh, people wont get invested in characters you created for the new game until there is a story behind it.

I personally, prefer if the dev focus on BL on this thread and promote his other game on another thread. There you can judge the uptake and interest in the new game and models.

Now if i see a new render for the new game, i am like : okay nice model then forget it.
If i see a nice BL render, i am like: what happen in the story. i want to know what happen next.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Why not like her?
I think her features are a little too imbalanced, somethings are too pronounced, like her high cheeks and plump lips.

I'm sure a lot of people out there like that but I think they're a little too much. Kinda like when you see a girl who's clearly gone through cosmetic surgery that's overdone y' know.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello, I want to experience this game, but before that I want to know how much content is meant by the phrase "the first 3 parts will be reworked in the future"? Does it mean the whole phase one? If so, isn't it better to wait until it is reworked?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wait wait WAIT, you are going to sit there and say you will need an entire YEAR to come up with a new project when by the completion of THIS one we are currently ON, you could easily HIRE, more personnel to take care of MANY of these extra issues??
...well it IS possible if you had enough Patreon support that is...hhmm I WONDER how that could be developed more productively...
OH well, anyway take a page out of MANY other very successful franchises instead, go OOOOON and have a peek at some of the HIGHEST grossing projects, THEN trace those back to their roots, to see how THEY started and developed.
You can have SO MANY sarcastic comments on this shiit I am typing but the FACT remains the same, FOCUS on what you HAVE, instead of working on your NEIGHBORS project.
FINISH one, then move on to another...wait..where did I HEAR that before...is there an ECHO in here??

P.S. I NEVER said you should not sleep, rest, or even take a break once in a while, that would be ludicrous to even imply you should, ergo those that commented or even THOUGHT I was trying to convey that need to get their head examined.
You are not a machine, I do not (AND MANY of your supporters) EXPECT you to be, just quit coming up with excuses for continuing the same pointless process that is CLEARLY not working!

This heightens back to my overall point...which bares repeating it seems...focus on THIS project as your SOLE objective!
You HAVE a great project developing here, if you spread your resources too thin< THIS will be tossed into a garbage bin, while you have a mental breakdown, wondering WHY you spent SO much energy focusing on SO many things at ONCE!?

Edit: I played the LAST UPDATE was in the FIRST WEEK of September, and there has been NOTHING since then, it has been just shy of 2 MONTHS with no content for THIS project yet you spent ALL of that time for a "New girl for a NEW project?" posted October 07!
STILL, your focus is on that one, WELL CHUM good luck with that, you are going to lose most of your supporters, if they haven't abandoned you JUST as quickly as YOU abandoned this project AND THEM!

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Reason being you share a lot of new game render and almost no BL. Hence, players here getting worried. Tbh, people wont get invested in characters you created for the new game until there is a story behind it.

I personally, prefer if the dev focus on BL on this thread and promote his other game on another thread. There you can judge the uptake and interest in the new game and models.

Now if i see a new render for the new game, i am like : okay nice model then forget it.
If i see a nice BL render, i am like: what happen in the story? I want to know what happens next.
WOW, that seems like a WHOLE lot of effort, time, and recourses spent producing things for a project that isnt even STARTED yet.. doesn't it?
Now, WHERE could he use all of that creativity first and foremost I wonder...hhmm I KNOW it's in my mind somewhere...Ah YES, how about on the project we are currently invested in?
If the creator is hoping to generate MORE support and donations on a NEW project, before the FIRST is even off the ground, we see cataclysmic crashes, a HEMMORAGING of support being lost, and projects simply being...ABANDONED.
I know this from FIRST AND second-hand experience.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Wait wait WAIT, you are going to sit there and say you will need an entire YEAR to come up with a new project when by the completion of THIS one we are currently ON, you could easily HIRE, more personnel to take care of MANY of these extra issues??
...well it IS possible if you had enough Patreon support that is...hhmm I WONDER how that could be developed more productively...
OH well, anyway take a page out of MANY other very successful franchises instead, go OOOOON and have a peek at some of the HIGHEST grossing projects, THEN trace those back to their roots, to see how THEY started and developed.
You can have SO MANY sarcastic comments on this shiit I am typing but the FACT remains the same, FOCUS on what you HAVE, instead of working on your NEIGHBORS project.
FINISH one, then move on to another...wait..where did I HEAR that before...is there an ECHO in here??

P.S. I NEVER said you should not sleep, rest, or even take a break once in a while, that would be ludicrous to even imply you should, ergo those that commented or even THOUGHT I was trying to convey that need to get their head examined.
You are not a machine, I do not (AND MANY of your supporters) EXPECT you to be, just quit coming up with excuses for continuing the same pointless process that is CLEARLY not working!

This heightens back to my overall point...which bares repeating it seems...focus on THIS project as your SOLE objective!
You HAVE a great project developing here, if you spread your resources too thin< THIS will be tossed into a garbage bin, while you have a mental breakdown, wondering WHY you spent SO much energy focusing on SO many things at ONCE!?

Edit: I played the LAST UPDATE was in the FIRST WEEK of September, and there has been NOTHING since then, it has been just shy of 2 MONTHS with no content for THIS project yet you spent ALL of that time for a "New girl for a NEW project?" posted October 07!
STILL, your focus is on that one, WELL CHUM good luck with that, you are going to lose most of your supporters, if they haven't abandoned you JUST as quickly as YOU abandoned this project AND THEM!
Oh yeah I will hire the whole Pixar team with my 600 euro per month patronage :D. They will make the game for me. And I will not loose any support when Bright Lord ends. Thanks mate you really solved every problem!

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022

you wrote long paras that amount to nothing and 3-4 motnhs is okay for an update. not every game will be able to provide a lot of money to devs to have a team, you've no idea how things work lmao impatient freak. and it isnt that the dev is starting a new project entirely, he just wants to have things in order so whenever it happens he isnt rushing things. only thing i agree is having a different thread for the other game.

• Angry
Reactions: 7empest5teele

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
you wrote long paras that amount to nothing and 3-4 motnhs is okay for an update. not every game will be able to provide a lot of money to devs to have a team, you've no idea how things work lmao impatient freak. and it isnt that the dev is starting a new project entirely, he just wants to have things in order so whenever it happens he isnt rushing things. only thing i agree is having a different thread for the other game.
The games are connected

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The games are connected
i think you should only post it when the story starts to connect. Now those renders from you new game is actually giving an opposite effect imo. You're giving the impression that you're not focus on BL and focusing on your new game, which at the moment most people have no interest yet. It's never been good to split your focus like this.

You seriously need to learn how to promote your work in a better way. I won't say that all the feedback and comments here are valid but you should consider it. Given that you're dislike the community here, you have to understand a lot of you patreon growth is also from this forum. If you take the constructive feedback and ignore the bad comments, you'll go far

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
i think you should only post it when the story starts to connect. Now those renders from you new game is actually giving an opposite effect imo. You're giving the impression that you're not focus on BL and focusing on your new game, which at the moment most people have no interest yet. It's never been good to split your focus like this.

You seriously need to learn how to promote your work in a better way. I won't say that all the feedback and comments here are valid but you should consider it. Given that you're dislike the community here, you have to understand a lot of you patreon growth is also from this forum. If you take the constructive feedback and ignore the bad comments, you'll go far
Yeah NOW the dev says they are connected, BUT WHY work on a continuation and have the ENTIRE focus on it, when THIS project was just started?
This path he is on now, I have seen many times before, it's a shame this will end up forgotten about within a year, while his new project will never even start.
I made an incredibly long post asking this developer to focus on this one project, you seconded that idea, and I need not say anything more.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Yeah NOW the dev says they are connected, BUT WHY work on a continuation and have the ENTIRE focus on it, when THIS project was just started?
This path he is on now, I have seen many times before, it's a shame this will end up forgotten about within a year, while his new project will never even start.
I made an incredibly long post asking this developer to focus on this one project, you seconded that idea, and I need not say anything more.
lol

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
AGAIN with your VERY distorted and askew vision about HOW things can be accomplished?>?
After not reading your wall of text, could you please..... ah.... yeah.... stop posting?
Go to Patreon and post there, we would all appreciate that, instead of having such a noble good friend between us....

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes