SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You will be never be our Hero neverBrainME, because never x never = hero!
Go for it and you might clean you name from this...thing! Then you can finally be BrainME, maybe that issue will be solved another time!

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I find the mind control for this game a bit funny. All the girls are like extremely jealous lovers. Feels more like corruption than mind control if you ask me as the MC seems to have not much control over them. We are due to a 3some in this game..... still waiting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I find the mind control for this game a bit funny. All the girls are like extremely jealous lovers. Feels more like corruption than mind control if you ask me as the MC seems to have not much control over them. We are due to a 3some in this game..... still waiting
See you in 3-4 weeks with another update

Reactions: RandomGuy99

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I hope it'll be possible to restore Bright Lord to his former appearance and power, in both routes. Maybe even stronger if you're at max love or corruption point...

...Yeah I know... Everyone is arguing about update release, debating about wrinkles or plotholes and I'm the only schmuck wondering about the lore but hey, I was a nerd before it was cool.

Reactions: spencerkimfaxg

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I hope it'll be possible to restore Bright Lord to his former appearance and power, in both routes. Maybe even stronger if you're at max love or corruption point...

...Yeah I know... Everyone is arguing about update release, debating about wrinkles or plotholes and I'm the only schmuck wondering about the lore but hey, I was a nerd before it was cool.
Believe it or not there is an idea to do it. But i haven't found a good replacement

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Believe it or not there is an idea to do it. But i haven't found a good replacement

This model is not bad. You just have to figure how to remove the head tentacles.
or go full scary
The full list is here:

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

This model is not bad. You just have to figure how to remove the head tentacles.
or go full scary
The full list is here:
Welp your suggestion dont match my vision, but the full list link is very helpful. Actually found what i was looking for

Reactions: RandomGuy99

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Welp your suggestion dont match my vision, but the full list link is very helpful. Actually found what i was looking for
Curious, which model fits your vision ? This ?
anyhow, we usually dont mind much how the male character looks as long the girls are hot :p

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes