RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Its just cant be the same MC

I will be finishing it soon. But still dont have idea how to end it and were to end it
Santaras - I think a lot of us would prefer the Old MC continue to lead in LightHouse but it's your game.
I would say, you're trying to make the perfect game which will never exist. You're not enjoying it because you feel it's basic and you can do more. It will happen again half way in your new game also as your skills grow. Maybe you should stop making games after LightHouse as this type of work doesnt seem to fit you ?

Reactions: DemonicCreampie

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Santaras - I think a lot of us would prefer the Old MC continue to lead in LightHouse but it's your game.
I would say, you're trying to make the perfect game which will never exist. You're not enjoying it because you feel it's basic and you can do more. It will happen again half way in your new game also as your skills grow. Maybe you should stop making games after LightHouse as this type of work doesnt seem to fit you ?
Old MC is just not possible for Lighthouse because both characters are planning to meet in the third game. BUT this is a big BUT I don't know if I have an idea what the story would be about, so it might not even happen. Now for me getting bored its true but like I said if I need to keep working on the project even if its becomes boring. Cuz like somebody suggested I drop it and if I do I just open a pandora box in my mindset that I can just drop the project whenever I get bored.
And about not making games it might happen eventually I really do enjoy 3D stuff but I still need to learn a lot if I want to transition to something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrBenny and sava75

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Old MC is just not possible for Lighthouse because both characters are planning to meet in the third game. BUT this is a big BUT I don't know if I have an idea what the story would be about, so it might not even happen. Now for me getting bored its true but like I said if I need to keep working on the project even if its becomes boring. Cuz like somebody suggested I drop it and if I do I just open a pandora box in my mindset that I can just drop the project whenever I get bored.
And about not making games it might happen eventually I really do enjoy 3D stuff but I still need to learn a lot if I want to transition to something else.
Everything with deliverables is a grind. So it would be the same with anything. Anything without deliverables is a hobby.
Good luck and give us Bright Lord already damn it :p

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes