Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just downloaded this and I've started playing, but is it true that you will make the next part of this will be sandbox? Not a big fan of that format and was just wondering how into this vn I should get.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Oh ok sorry about the confusion, now i also want to know if it's still the plan to make it sandbox.
As the co-writer I am not aware of the game becoming a sandbox.
I am not a fan either, but there are that which I play that are sandbox. I like don't playing rpgm tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As the co-writer I am not aware of the game becoming a sandbox.
I am not a fan either, but there are that which I play that are sandbox. I like don't playing rpgm tho.
The quote was referring to the planned sequel as far as I can tell. I just was wondering if that is still the plan. :)

Reactions: XerxesBlack

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Just downloaded this and I've started playing, but is it true that you will make the next part of this will be sandbox? Not a big fan of that format and was just wondering how into this vn I should get.
Oh ok sorry about the confusion, now i also want to know if it's still the plan to make it sandbox.
There was a plan to make it. But decided not to make the second part. This is going to be one part game. But the second project will be similar to the Milfy city sandbox style.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There was a plan to make it. But decided not to make the second part. This is going to be one part game. But the second project will be similar to the Milfy city sandbox style.
Hopefully with a faster release schedule than Milfy city.

Reactions: hsehsing

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Quality is what makes the release longer. Ofc icstor is milking the patreons. We will see how long it takes. It seems easy, but when you start doing it you find out that its pretty hard
Hard?? Why would it be hard?? I mean for a sandbox you just need to create a (smallish) world.. Develop a system for interacting with the people you place in it.. Build a way for EACH of the NPCs stories to progress at 1 or often more locations.. Oops, forget that there needs to be a way to move between locations.. Add at least a bit of a overall story to make things interesting.. Umm, of course there are probably a couple dozen other things I've missed.. AND doing that without bugs.. Nope, I can't see why ANYONE would think that's hard. :)

So far THIS game has been interesting and I look forward to seeing how it grows. As to Sandbox stuff, take your time, do what YOU want, and add Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes I was being silly/sarcastic with the first bit.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hard?? Why would it be hard?? I mean for a sandbox you just need to create a (smallish) world.. Develop a system for interacting with the people you place in it.. Build a way for EACH of the NPCs stories to progress at 1 or often more locations.. Oops, forget that there needs to be a way to move between locations.. Add at least a bit of a overall story to make things interesting.. Umm, of course there are probably a couple dozen other things I've missed.. AND doing that without bugs.. Nope, I can't see why ANYONE would think that's hard. :)

So far THIS game has been interesting and I look forward to seeing how it grows. As to Sandbox stuff, take your time, do what YOU want, and add Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Yes I was being silly/sarcastic with the first bit.
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
But the second project will be similar to the Milfy city sandbox style.
Now you have my attention, But at the same time i dont feel good when i hear something similar to Milfy City and ICSTOR and all that. You know past and present sufferings and trauma( possibly future too) related to that name. Kinda like PTSD due to no updates and broken promises. Buid something like that its really nice, ambitious and appreciative, but dont get lost and become like that piece of shit. Will be on the lookout for it. Good Luck

Last edited:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, it's possible to unlock all gallery in one game ? because some scene was lock during my first game and after i've used the python code i've error ... thanks

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hi, it's possible to unlock all gallery in one game ? because some scene was lock during my first game and after i've used the python code i've error ... thanks
Hi, the last girl you chose has a bad event, so but if you choose chloe, emily mom you will unlock all of them.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes