pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
The renders and models are fantastic, but for a game that supposed to be about the MC resisting the Bright Lord there sure are a lot of unavoidable times that the MC is forced to use his power.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Well, I still want to have it more complex but won't do it. This game will be a fucking Microsoft PowerPoint presentation :D for my next game, I will go similar to milf city. Nothing too advance but its more enjoyable when you can go back and fuck the girls you progressed with :D
Hey, I am doing a Milfy City meets Redo the Healer, Bitch. Stop there.
Joking.
I love Milfy City.
The animations and renders is what got me working Bright Lord. Because it has the gas to be as good as Milfy City.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Hey dev is lesbian scenes between LI's gonna be optional(girl on girl is really big turn off for me)or its just gonna be like MC and girls without having any option to chose who we fuck

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey dev is lesbian scenes between LI's gonna be optional(girl on girl is really big turn off for me)or its just gonna be like MC and girls without having any option to chose who we fuck
girl x girl optional. But the threesome scenes with mc girl x girl are going to be shown in your face ;D Sorry

• Red Heart
Reactions: XerxesBlack and EJW

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
KissKiss has outlined the future release and its pretty good. Some exciting times ahead. Check out for updates.

And if you a non-English speaking dev about to release a new demo check out my for final test of your story script edits. Its better to be safe than to put out a demo full of errors as a first release.

Also, let us know what you thought of Bright Lord. 0.4 appears to be another sizeable release.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
And if you a non-English speaking dev about to release a new demo check out my for final test of your story script edits. Its better to be safe than to put out a demo full of errors as a first release.
Would you, as an English speaker, agree to help novice developers fix their Engrish?))

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Would you, as an English speaker, agree to help novice developers fix their Engrish?))
I have a just for that. Currently I am doing a limited number of of options.
If you are interested just send me an email.
If, its within the genres that I am willing to work on, (this on my the profile) than I will let contact you.
I have only limited the amount for the this month to 4 demos.
Thanks for asking.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I have a just for that. Currently I am doing a limited number of of options.
If you are interested just send me an email.
If, its within the genres that I am willing to work on, (this on my the profile) than I will let contact you.
I have only limited the amount for the this month to 4 demos.
Thanks for asking.
I'm not an interested person, I just came across requests for correcting dialogues. And I passed on your proposal - maybe someone will contact you.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
How do you unlock all the scenes in the gallery ? I have see all the scene but not unlock all the scenes

maxwell13

Jan 3, 2019
How do you unlock all the scenes in the gallery ? I have see all the scene but not unlock all the scenes
Seems to be working fine for me. If you have the console unlocked, you can try this:
Python:
for nnn in scenesGallery:
    persistent._seen_ever[nnn[0]]=True

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes