Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... new SSD aside .. you will build a new game from the special?
Well tbh Mods that put the leaked version didn't write that its only Easter special game
”Cause you lost all the other files .. like you said ...
pose some new scenes, deflate the cliffhangar and
new chapter of a brighter lord may begin.

Game oN!

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So ... new SSD aside .. you will build a new game from the special?

”Cause you lost all the other files .. like you said ...
pose some new scenes, deflate the cliffhangar and
new chapter of a brighter lord may begin.

Game oN!
Nah everything is okay just that Chloe skin shaders were deleted I had to redo them. Magarie skin data was bugged too and much more shit

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The trouble with this game is that the description is so generic, and 2/3 of the banner pic are the "standard" Mom & older sister models that tend to get used for those roles, so I just have no gosh dang clue if I even played this before. Like, give me just a little context; is this the one where the lady god gives you powers, or the one where the one girl is from the future, or... I play a lot of mind control games.

Reactions: telc0ntar

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The trouble with this game is that the description is so generic, and 2/3 of the banner pic are the "standard" Mom & older sister models that tend to get used for those roles, so I just have no gosh dang clue if I even played this before. Like, give me just a little context; is this the one where the lady god gives you powers, or the one where the one girl is from the future, or... I play a lot of mind control games.
Nope. A dark entity is forcing you to take control of women (your family too) and have sex with them.

You can fight it or embrace it. Now this is only the start. There is clearly much more. The story is a kind of a cliche (so far) but really enjoyable.

It is a nice game if you like dark themes/corruption/mind control. Probably not a best if you are looking for a romance.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Nope. A dark entity is forcing you to take control of women (your family too) and have sex with them.

You can fight it or embrace it. Now this is only the start. There is clearly much more. The story is a kind of a cliche (so far) but really enjoyable.

It is a nice game if you like dark themes/corruption/mind control. Probably not a best if you are looking for a romance.
Name one game that inst cliche here? :D

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Tortoise62

Jan 18, 2018
First off, to be fair aside for Chloe *maybe*, I've never seen models that look exactly like the ones in BL anywhere else. And also the black and white, chique horror theme is not like every other game, even at first glance. And secondly, it does summarize the game in the description and it also says "Him" so it's not a lady god obviously. Nor does it say anything or imply anything about a girl from the future lol.

I understand people being confused by the difference in games on here because so many of them are sooo similar, but this one hardly blurs the lines and I'd say one of its strong suits is its more interesting and unique story. You would remember this game if you played it before, for sure.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Oh shit, it's here... I really wished that the specials and main game would be separated. But it is how it is... This Easter Specials was kinda made for my Patrons and I was testing new stuff in it. I tried to make a threesome animation and stress test my new GPU. I made it public the next day so that maybe, MAYBE it won't get leaked here because ppl can access it without paying the money...

So far what experience I got from this:

1 It's better to animate naked girls.
2 My GPU can render 100 frames animations quite fast so I can add more details to animations.
3. The light system I tried sometimes looked really great sometimes looked really bad. Like shadows on girls look nice, the environment looks really bright and it becomes unrealistic.
4. I need to learn to animate in multiple angles. It always goes up or down. The best way that I could make them go in a circle.

Please don't be retards and bash me that I made this Special. It was never intended to go here, but I cant control this.
-FAKE- Rant bashing dev -FAKE-
Oh for SHAME. How could you be so FOOLISH and CRUEL to us PIRATES. Such a HORRIBLE waste of time that could be better used adding Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

-End of Fake-

I haven't tried the new content yet, but have enjoyed your work so far. While this may be as much a test as (SEXY) fun, I have no doubt that there WILL be good stuff. Keep up the great work and add Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

Just a thought.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
So kisskissStudio

It s a nice try animation really, for a great renders too depend or what you use high poly or low poly...and how you assemble the both

for control the light and shadow, put spot of light at the right place, and camera and also intensity, you know, the light on the dark and the dark on the light etc...vor vue, Face with a move down to up, 3/4 vue, back side give often beautifull result...

Animation It s a long work, cause many fact as to take in consideration, the UV, speed of the animation make an interaction...it s better too work it manualy..( Color , Roughness , Normal map (small relief) ,Height (high relief), Opacity, emissive (the point where start color and where he goes), the texture Metallic ? (does the texture is the métal or something else ? the light and the shadow interact differently on the metal or on the skin...

For do an animation, you have to considerat this as a moving doll, each point you place, give a direction and make move..them you have too use a rig tool..if you have it in you modeling animation software.
So

If you read this you make a very great job, pretty games, very goods renders as i said. caractere s and story i enjoyed it

i m not against animated scene especialy with this quality of game, but i think there's something can be miss for sex scene,
i try to explain....

th most of time it miss for some of them a teasing who bring a tension, something that bring in hotclimax, and get it to the point, it can appear in longer scene, something as a cat's and bird .I know it s complicated to do, but it s like a great suspense who keep you hanging on in movie or game. if you see what i mean..

(i just think about phill games (city of broken dream) it s very good exemple for me )

So make us thrill and dream

Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes