Feb 8, 2019
As with all other games. I'd recommend to focus on the main game and not on holiday specials which are almost never worth it.
Unless you enjoy it and it makes you happy making it.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
As with all other games. I'd recommend to focus on the main game and not on holiday specials which are almost never worth it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-l...al-kisskiss-studio.66912/page-49#post-5538007

Plus I waited for my co-writer to edit the dialogs. So I had no work. Plus its gives revenue still. But if I have to choose to make special or the main game I would go for the main game. Specials are too boring to make tbh, but a good way to try new shit

Reactions: User1230

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey bro i love your game. F ntr but do you maybe planning on pregnancy like for the endings? I don't know it's sounds dope to knock up emily or chole or the blonde friend(forgot her name now) or secretary or even the mom(yes i wanna knock all of up). And especially with the juice(power) my guy has boy i can think of some several ideas. With his power they have no idea they got pregnant from mc but they are indeed pregnant.

Oh man let me chill for a second.

I mean either way i would still love your game but you know... :BootyTime:
Well those kind of ideas always depend on where the dev want to take the game and time period he wants the game to play for after sex happens. If the main conflict between Brightlord and MC that is the focus of this game ends within three months after MC has full on sex with the girls pregnancy as such, especially shown pregnancy would make no sense in the game for example. :)

You are always free though to imagine what might happen later though for your own canon. :p

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yup, I agree. Holiday events tend to be non-canon filler in most games. Sex scenes in them aren't as hot because they aren't "real" which = no immersion.

I'll just pass on this one and wait for the good stuff in the next update.

Javii96

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys i need some help over here, i just downloaded the game and i'm playing it for the first time, but when I try to run it, it automatically crashes showing this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does someone know what could have caused this error? Tried to reinstall it but nothing.

Congrats to the dev btw, renders look pretty good.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Hey guys i need some help over here, i just downloaded the game and i'm playing it for the first time, but when I try to run it, it automatically crashes showing this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does someone know what could have caused this error? Tried to reinstall it but nothing.

Congrats to the dev btw, renders look pretty good.
You maybe used a controller?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Well you can fix my game if you want i would even pay you money if you did it.
I am fine money wise thanks.

Just a FYI you can use the following tool to get your script data after compiling your project. I hope you didn't rewrite your scripts and redid your renders from scratch.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I am fine money wise thanks.

Just a FYI you can use the following tool to get your script data. I hope you didn't rewrite your scripts and redid your renders from scratch.
Nah the problem was that it was made with a newer renpy version after the crash. No point now to go back cuz it will break the game to guys that played 0.4. This more from my side, not the coder. I not that experienced with my data storage. I hope 0.5 wont be broken for those who played 0.4

• Red Heart
Reactions: TokyoR
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes