KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I don't think that writing multiple stories at the same time is the concern here it is more the fact that making renders and animations for 2 games will slow down the development of both games.
Not really i work on Bright Lord from monday to saturday. I will work on it on sundays or in free time. My rig can render 40 images per day easily maybe even 60. I takr bright lord as fulltime job. The second project will be my hobby.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Not really i work on Bright Lord from monday to saturday. I will work on it on sundays or in free time. My rig can render 40 images per day easily maybe even 60. I takr bright lord as fulltime job. The second project will be my hobby.
Burn out is real. I know of many devs who do side hobby projects as a means to avoid it.

I'll definitely check it out myself. The title alone makes me want to. It's so dumb I love it haha

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Burn out is real. I know of many devs who do side hobby projects as a means to avoid it.

I'll definitely check it out myself. The title alone makes me want to. It's so dumb I love it haha
Well we will see, its still going to be my project until i get the story writen for next big game, when BL ends

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
First of all thanks for pointing out the mistake in Emily scene in the void. I knew that one day I will forget about some event and make a writing mistake I will fix it in the 0.5. For timeline I agree with you 0.1 is a kinda mess that I want to burn it and remake it properly. I agree with you about the character development in my game. It's not the best, I should have made told the story more in the beginning of the game, but its kinda too late so I try to build their mood trough out the game. As for choices right now my idea to make an impression that you are trying to resist BL but you cant and have a point system that will split in two paths. I wanted to enter this industry with a little simple game. Just now I am starting to feel better about what I do, but it's still far from where I want it to be. I agree that some of my ideas are badly showed in the game. Like you told me why she should get the job so far away. My idea was that they lost everything and had to move to a shitty place in the middle of the woods. But that Idea is told only one time in the very beginning. As for multiple branching, it will be kinda simple. I am already having huge bugs in a simple slide show and mistakes like you mention in the Emily scene. So yeah thanks for the good review. And I will try to do better in the future!

The biggest mistake I made is to start making a game when I had no idea of what I am making like I did about 10 renders and already started working on the opening scene. 0.1 didn't even have a proper script written for it. But yeah I guess you live and learn.
Dont even bother ... your work is going fairly fine .... really good renders and stuf ... already 4 updates on less than half a year? so PLEASE ONLY thing that matter the most ... give us moooooreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaar rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
can someone help me? I can't open the game. the game always that traceback.
open file renpy/display/behavior.py then find line if (name in ev.eventnames) and ev.up: (line 242) and replace name with keysym in that line. Save changes.

Reactions: Urk

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great game! Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the update with this original premise, I do like that the girls don't forget everything while being mentally dominated...especially so as to slowly corrupt the 'landlady' and 'roommates' into developing their own attraction and arousal towards the MC. Gotta give credit to the ladies in the game, every single one looks absolutely amazing, total smoke-shows. ;)

My only question is other than missing lewd scenes, its there a benefit to resisting other than pissing off Brightlord?

Last edited:

Tammy

Jan 10, 2018
the story kinda reminds me of the movie "Venom". not exactly like that but it is similiar in a way. another being wants take influence what u do and dont. and the counterpart is also looking for u or more like the being in this case the bright lord. Girls are hot AF i like the story so far. keep it up kiss :D

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I had to delay it for another week. There is a lot of postproduction going on right now.
Take your time. The girls are insane and exactly the core type i like the most, i think this opinion is very much shared by most of the male population ;D
Congrats on their design and the many more to come. Liked the blonde and i suggest adding more, also never forged adding redheads.

Plase make the MC the manager of the modeling business. I really like this aspect of many other games and it makes perfect sense/is realistic except for the corruption part ofcs ;D
Lets get the family business running, the "party" as i called it in my game needs money afterall.

Cheers!

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi, hom many contents are present at this state?? worth the download or itì's too soon? the girls model are great even if they are the usual Gilrs model (i've seen them already in some gamesa i guess they are coming with engine). thanks

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes