XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Id like an

"which girls do you want to knock up?"
"yes"

option like Sisterly Lust had :ROFLMAO:
With this story, I can't see it happening unless the story carries on for over a year.
Meaning the time of the story plot itself having more than 9mths of actual events.
So, Liza in this case being pregnant would only work if we wrote it as an epilogue.
With the pacing of the story so far thats the only way it would work, or a totally side event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tortoise62

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4d + EasterSpecial APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:
Reactions: XerxesBlack

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... first things first. I dont like that we cant control anything. You can resist, but that does not change anything (as far as I can see) - maybe later.

Then there is the problem with time. At the beginning we skip 2 weeks, but everyone acts like if it is the next day or even the same day. Later when you drive Chloe to the mall - we get a "few hours later" plate ... and then we just reach the mall? Earlier with the "landlady" the game established that the mall is about an hour away.... and even if it is another mall - why should she apply for a job so far away?

When you resist there is no real downside currently. The girls are hot, but they have not enough character that I care about them. So they are tinted red and say something like "ah ... it hurts - I cant breath" - but who cares?

I tried full obey and mostly resist (resist when asked, but used power against others outside the "family") and there were not much difference. At the end (0.4) with Emily the MC mentions that she should not get hurt like Chloe, but I obeyed him so she has not suffered ...

It looks nice, but I find it boring to play because most choices feel bad bc you know the outcome is not what you might want. Maybe this will make sense later and your stance have more impact on the story. Maybe it is just the magic stuff that puts me off - dunno.

Overall it is a decent game and for ppl that only want to see boobs and stuff and dont care for the story or characters this will work just fine. And there are probably ppl that like the lack of control and stuff - they will enjoy it.

I will see how this develops in the future - maybe there will be some kind of branching later on.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Ok ... first things first. I dont like that we cant control anything. You can resist, but that does not change anything (as far as I can see) - maybe later.

Then there is the problem with time. At the beginning we skip 2 weeks, but everyone acts like if it is the next day or even the same day. Later when you drive Chloe to the mall - we get a "few hours later" plate ... and then we just reach the mall? Earlier with the "landlady" the game established that the mall is about an hour away.... and even if it is another mall - why should she apply for a job so far away?

When you resist there is no real downside currently. The girls are hot, but they have not enough character that I care about them. So they are tinted red and say something like "ah ... it hurts - I cant breath" - but who cares?

I tried full obey and mostly resist (resist when asked, but used power against others outside the "family") and there were not much difference. At the end (0.4) with Emily the MC mentions that she should not get hurt like Chloe, but I obeyed him so she has not suffered ...

It looks nice, but I find it boring to play because most choices feel bad bc you know the outcome is not what you might want. Maybe this will make sense later and your stance have more impact on the story. Maybe it is just the magic stuff that puts me off - dunno.

Overall it is a decent game and for ppl that only want to see boobs and stuff and dont care for the story or characters this will work just fine. And there are probably ppl that like the lack of control and stuff - they will enjoy it.

I will see how this develops in the future - maybe there will be some kind of branching later on.
First of all thanks for pointing out the mistake in Emily scene in the void. I knew that one day I will forget about some event and make a writing mistake I will fix it in the 0.5. For timeline I agree with you 0.1 is a kinda mess that I want to burn it and remake it properly. I agree with you about the character development in my game. It's not the best, I should have made told the story more in the beginning of the game, but its kinda too late so I try to build their mood trough out the game. As for choices right now my idea to make an impression that you are trying to resist BL but you cant and have a point system that will split in two paths. I wanted to enter this industry with a little simple game. Just now I am starting to feel better about what I do, but it's still far from where I want it to be. I agree that some of my ideas are badly showed in the game. Like you told me why she should get the job so far away. My idea was that they lost everything and had to move to a shitty place in the middle of the woods. But that Idea is told only one time in the very beginning. As for multiple branching, it will be kinda simple. I am already having huge bugs in a simple slide show and mistakes like you mention in the Emily scene. So yeah thanks for the good review. And I will try to do better in the future!

The biggest mistake I made is to start making a game when I had no idea of what I am making like I did about 10 renders and already started working on the opening scene. 0.1 didn't even have a proper script written for it. But yeah I guess you live and learn.

Last edited:

Voccoro33

Feb 15, 2021
The
First of all thanks for pointing out the mistake in Emily scene in the void. I knew that one day I will forget about some event and make a writing mistake I will fix it in the 0.5. For timeline I agree with you 0.1 is a kinda mess that I want to burn it and remake it properly. I agree with you about the character development in my game. It's not the best, I should have made told the story more in the beginning of the game, but its kinda too late so I try to build their mood trough out the game. As for choices right now my idea to make an impression that you are trying to resist BL but you cant and have a point system that will split in two paths. I wanted to enter this industry with a little simple game. Just now I am starting to feel better about what I do, but it's still far from where I want it to be. I agree that some of my ideas are badly showed in the game. Like you told me why she should get the job so far away. My idea was that they lost everything and had to move to a shitty place in the middle of the woods. But that Idea is told only one time in the very beginning. As for multiple branching, it will be kinda simple. I am already having huge bugs in a simple slide show and mistakes like you mention in the Emily scene. So yeah thanks for the good review. And I will try to do better in the future!

The biggest mistake I made is to start making a game when I had no idea of what I am making like I did about 10 renders and already started working on the opening scene. 0.1 didn't even have a proper script written for it. But yeah I guess you live and learn.
In my opinion the concept of "lost everything and move on the woods" it properly fits with the game story those forestwalks with Emily, or the nature I find it amazing(hoping some scenes in the nature again :) I'm not naturalist or something but I really like them )(yeah of course we have some "time holes" like the other dude says) their house is in the woods so of course it would take some time to reach the city and specially the mall ( I think that is completely logical) anyway the core of my message is "dev the concept and ideas that you got are amazing you just need to polish the timeline" :^)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, I guess I will jump in on this.

FIRST, thank you for the game, I know NOTHING about making something like this so for me you are doing good.

SECOND, while it might take time to reach a Mall, I would think it would be better to just say 'Some Time Later' as needing to drive for hours would make me look for small shops closer to home. One hour is about the MOST I would travel unless it was important or special. :)

THIRD, as always I think this game (like ALL others) NEEDS Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

FOURTH, character development can be done over time (several episodes), so is NOT a major factor. If we reach update 6 or 12 or 83 without any development THEN there might be an issue. :)

FIFTH, I need to stop making lists, they just get to long. :)

SIXTH, as to the resist or not options, well I thought that it would be something that takes time. I felt the ability to fully resist would take a few attempts to figure out. So early we would fail, but as we fight, the results would get better until finally the MC would be fully in charge. Yes, I prefer to NOT have an ancient evil rule my mind, but we don't always get what we want. :)

Just a thought.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes