Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well I love this game :love: (y) Graphics etc are Great :cool:(y)
But there is a questions>? When Mc will Actualy Fuck Someone in the Household?
2.IS Horror thing gona Force Mc everytime ? I would love only Mc to get Powers from him Like Seducing Corruption Love :love:(y)
And Get Some own Path...:love::devilish:
Well As Male Protagonist -Mc Doesnt have choices (PLAYER DOES) As a Player I would love every Pervy Thing to Do as MC :cool: (y)

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
this is also an incest game, if mc is gunna fight you the whole time and not get with what the player wants, what is even the point of making decisions. No one gives a damn about what the MC wants, he is just an avatar for our decisions; his will and morality don't matter.
Well, maybe my point of view is diffrent. I dont judge.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well, maybe my point of view is diffrent. I dont judge.
you're not understand the POV of the player tho. No one wants to play a game where they have to fight the main character on decision choices. As a player if I make a choice in any game, my character should go along with it. he shouldn't have free will kuz then what is the point of me making a choice if mc is just gunna do what he wants no matter what I choose.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
you're not understand the POV of the player tho. No one wants to play a game where they have to fight the main character on decision choices. As a player if I make a choice in any game, my character should go along with it. he shouldn't have free will kuz then what is the point of me making a choice if mc is just gunna do what he wants no matter what I choose.
Well, i get what you are saying, but the ploy i am trying to do doesnt work like that. Plus making a game where the only thing you decide is how you will fuck the girls would be boring for me. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 3027200

Isn't it better creating an Incest patch? seems weird with Dad and stepdad and all

Samurai88

Jan 14, 2021
Is there only one bonus pic you can unlock in this 0.5 update?(not including the previous updates). I was only able to spot one head.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I lack imagination. How do you name the relationships without having to use families or landlady/tenants?

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Well, i get what you are saying, but the ploy i am trying to do doesnt work like that. Plus making a game where the only thing you decide is how you will fuck the girls would be boring for me. Cheers.
Don't worry, man. The writing is great and the MC's inner conflict is very interesting. I also love the models. I think they are some of the best if not the best out there.

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
My unofficial android port:
Bright Lord apk [v0.5a]+[jokerleader's walkthrough/cheat MOD/gallery+bonus unlocker]
Bright Lord EasterSpecial(41.18MB):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My discord server
Can you please upload it to an another site like workupload or mediafire

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i really, likt that the mc can take the contrôle sometimes during the situation,
a third choice between just obey or resist...and if mc resist them a real consequance appear.....
and if he hobey a real rewardsbut a third way can give some spicy but also interesting path

i would like also caractere take a deeper personality..the mc of course but also the protagonist, it will be great if they re own choice have a consequence and interraction......

AND i hope the megan's deal is not so simple as it s seams to be, something like
"bring the mc to her dark lord for get back her freedom...?.....

Maybe megan is not the real evil as i said before , and the dark lord of the mc his is own dad...

Its an adult game, and also horror game ? so let it go

(if i can compare on this point desert stalker did this really good)

Maybe the landy can become really attracted on the mc....a darkest mind leed her without limit s, also she can take in charge the education of the yougest girl and use her youngest girl in wild sexual education, use her as a toys, for a private satisfaction and the mc or dark lord that will be.....more spicy..

maybe some lolli slave can appear in the game or other ....

Maybe Chloé can decide to work for herself after all, and use the both camp for her self , and not just be a simple toy s use against her camp by her frustration...

in fact wat i can say, surprise us, make it game a cool nice rough story

Dev have the power s of great design and renders so hope the rest come soon

Nov 7, 2020
The game just started, the story for the MC and it's "family" only a few days have passed, but they just want to go straight to fucking, it's not like there's no sex in the game, just let the story flow and there will be a point where the Mc will do the deed to his "family". LOVE THE GAME.
I don’t get it either if this went on as long as A wife a mother, sure. But 5 or 6 updates in and your bitching about none sex? Drink bleach. Let this guy tell his story it’s not like he’s completely blue balling players, there’s plenty of action. People just want to fuck the love interest then delete the game.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes