TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Great game! Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the update with this original premise, I do like that the girls don't forget everything while being mentally dominated...especially so as to slowly corrupt the 'landlady' and 'roommates' into developing their own attraction and arousal towards the MC. Gotta give credit to the ladies in the game, every single one looks absolutely amazing, total smoke-shows. ;)

My only question is other than missing lewd scenes, its there a benefit to resisting other than pissing off Brightlord?
Is there actual sex now with the family? Last time I played it was just bj and hjs and I think a lapdance and every time they were about to have sex he made up an excuse and ran away :KEK:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'll be honest, MC complaining about my actions as a player is super annoying. Like why even let me do the corruption options if MC is gunna bitch and moan about it. It feels like I'm fighting an uphill battle against the MC when all I'm try do is fuck these hot girls. I hate whiny bitch boy MCs who complain about fucking sexy girls. like, man the fuck up and stop being gay!

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Bright Lord [v0.5a] [Compressed]
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 260 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 225 MB: MEGA -
The Win Mixdrop link goes to the Mac one... I ended up downloading that twice as I thought I'd clicked the wrong link the first time, haha... mega one seems right though.

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I'll be honest, MC complaining about my actions as a player is super annoying. Like why even let me do the corruption options if MC is gunna bitch and moan about it. It feels like I'm fighting an uphill battle against the MC when all I'm try do is fuck these hot girls. I hate whiny bitch boy MCs who complain about fucking sexy girls. like, man the fuck up and stop being gay!
I dont think you would be halpy fucking your own mom.

XCJ

Feb 13, 2021
Great game, liking it so far, it is always great to see a dev who puts an effort on making a unique textbox and choice panel, i am tired of those casual gradient black panel :LUL:

Reactions: XerxesBlack

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Great game, liking it so far, it is always great to see a dev who puts an effort on making a unique textbox and choice panel, i am tired of those casual gradient black panel :LUL:
Dont know if you are joking or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XCJ

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The game just started, the story for the MC and it's "family" only a few days have passed, but they just want to go straight to fucking, it's not like there's no sex in the game, just let the story flow and there will be a point where the Mc will do the deed to his "family". LOVE THE GAME.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
this is also an incest game, if mc is gunna fight you the whole time and not get with what the player wants, what is even the point of making decisions. No one gives a damn about what the MC wants, he is just an avatar for our decisions; his will and morality don't matter.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes