JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
why is it starting from part 2/chapter 7 for me? i wanted to play from the beginning... someone please help

edit : nvm im stupid, it says part 1 right there below the 0.7 downloads
It looks like the current update is a "new" game which continues from where the previous update left off. This might be a way for the developer to reduce the download size or just make a clean slate and leave behind whatever technical debt remained in the previous updates. Anyway, the problem is that the uploader didn't leave the links for the previous update in place which is normal when the game gets split into multiple parts (e.g., when Season 2 comes out, a link to Season 1 is left in the OP.).

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I enjoyed part one, but the English is a bit janky on this one. Even some letters are missing from some words are missing this update.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I enjoyed part one, but the English is a bit janky on this one. Even some letters are missing from some words are missing this update.
Would be nice if you could show me where I left the spelling errors. The game went through 7 proofreaders its hard to think that it has some spelling errors.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
What the fuck is this? Used to be one of my favorite games but I had to start again and it's a totally different animal... Hate to invoke the 3 letter word but is this where this game is going? Is this a shit attempt at a reboot that totally fucking throws the original game out the window???
Wdym what changed? :D

Mar 28, 2018
I for one, am loving the direction of the game. The renders are nice, but the lore is the driving part right now. Ah the tie into the crusades? It gives the Bright Lord more depth. Keep going, I need more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KissKissStudio
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes