XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
The Public Release will come directly from from Dev, at a later date.
If you can't wait there is the patreon option like others are using.
Even though I work on this vn I still haven't played it like everyone else since I am waiting to play the public release to try to get the same reaction to it when everyone on here gets to play it.

This one was a larger release so I spent a lot of time thinking about it and when you are this close to the creative process you you feel a bit fatigued by it so, I decided to wait to play it. To get the release day excitement. I know other devs feel the same sometimes.

I hope you guys enjoy it when its released on here by KissKiss Studios.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
There are still plenty of occasions where a game never ends up leaking until after the public version is released, so it's still good to know when that is. Plus, you know, not everyone supports piracy, and I've known some people who choose to wait until after the public version is released before downloading anything off here. (I mostly only see them in threads for games where the public release is only a few days after the Patron one, of course.)
Me being one of the ones waiting for the public release though as one works on it I have it, I just want the public release day experience on playing the game :)

Reactions: Carefree247

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi i have a question the game clearly is an incest game so why not put incest in the tags so the huge fanbase of the genre can know about the game ?

thanks guys :)
I think the answer to that is that most of the tags come from the Patreon page. And Patreon has a HUGE problem with anything resembling incest

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The Public Release will come directly from from Dev, at a later date.
Do we know the date, though? It just seems awkward that there's a specific date listed for six different Patreon releases, but none mentioned for the public release.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
previous links were taken down
dunno if the dev was responsible
pc links below

uploading on anon files too but it is hella slow
p.s. - these links are not official, and i dont have the mac version downloaded
edit -

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Planned: Threesome, Foursome, Lesbian

I have nothing against lesbians, i even like it when its a female MC, but when you see it in every game it gets old, every dev think they need to add it to keep it interesting while you can keep it interesting without it in multiple ways.

Usually, not saying it'll happen here, you play the game since 0.1 and then on 0.5 or wathever devs add a lesbian character that takes over and run everything, MC just become a puppy between pussies.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
wait, I thought it was a 'cest game?
it is but i think the dev is too shy to admit it Lol

its the kind of game that lets you choose what to call "land lady" and the "room mates" not the kind that needs a patch. even though i'd prefer a patch

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I just wish games wouldn't be so ridiculous/obvious with the whole "land lady" thing. Like, when the "default" state of the game has your land lady come into your room and demand that you get a job or else your land lord will send you to military school. What the fuck sort of lease do I have with these people!?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just wish games wouldn't be so ridiculous/obvious with the whole "land lady" thing. Like, when the "default" state of the game has your land lady come into your room and demand that you get a job or else your land lord will send you to military school. What the fuck sort of lease do I have with these people!?
Most of that is to avoid Patreon and their huge dislike for anything resembling incest

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Most of that is to avoid Patreon and their huge dislike for anything resembling incest
That was already pointed out. I was just talking about how it gets ridiculous when the only thing they do is ctrl-F all the family names and replace them without any thought of how that affects the dialogue.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
That was already pointed out. I was just talking about how it gets ridiculous when the only thing they do is ctrl-F all the family names and replace them without any thought of how that affects the dialogue.

You do have a point. They want it to be incest, but they did not or forgot to do the patch for it

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes