Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah... Sorry don't really know how it works :D and its made for mouse and keyboard so yeah... :D
Excuse me, dear developer. If you could take a look at my question a couple of comments above and reply to me, I would really appreciate it. :LOL:
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Excuse me, dear developer. If you could take a look at my question a couple of comments above and reply to me, I would really appreciate it. :LOL:
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
The corruption points is the thing that will lock the love path if you go in too far with it. :D

Reactions: XerxesBlack

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I don't know if corruption points are good or a bad thing but yeah I unleashed the rage on the landlady's boss.
Yeah, I think I need to explain the love points and corruption points in-game overview more. The game has really simple mechanics nothing too complicated. Just two different paths that will be introduced in couple of updates.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So from what I am getting the game will have to paths, one where the girls genuinely fall in love with the mc and other path where he basically controls them.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So from what I am getting the game will have to paths, one where the girls genuinely fall in love with the mc and other path were he basically controls them.
Can't say genuinely cuz like the bright lord made it happen in the first place. But something more sincere and not forced like the corruption path scenes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah, I think I need to explain the love points and corruption points in-game overview more. The game has really simple mechanics nothing too complicated. Just two different paths that will be introduced in couple of updates.
I don't think explaining it in game is necessary. You could explain how both points will work in more detail in the Developer Notes. This way you won't have to "interrupt" the game with an explanation.

Right now, there are practically no sex scenes that don't involve corruption. You could explain that, for example. That these types of scenes on the love path will take longer to arrive.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I don't think explaining it in game is necessary. You could explain how both points will work in more detail in the Developer Notes. This way you won't have to "interrupt" the game with an explanation.

Right now, there are practically no sex scenes that don't involve corruption. You could explain that, for example. That these types of scenes on the love path will take longer to arrive.
The idea of the love path was made possible by char corruption. But how it all end is up to you in the future. The love path will be shorter than the corruption. Not trying to make romance game here and the story isn't about the girls tbh. It would be called MC and girls if I tried tell the romance story

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
dont wanna be negative but like anything you do some error pop up. new or save file or gallery or anything.
Please send me the error codes that show up. Cuz i redownloaded the game with every link here I could play it easily with no erorrs

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
The idea of the love path was made possible by char corruption. But how it all end is up to you in the future. The love path will be shorter than the corruption. Not trying to make romance game here and the story isn't about the girls tbh. It would be called MC and girls if I tried tell the romance story
Actually, you could explain that in the Developer Notes, for example. That the game focuses on the Bright Lord and corruption and that the path of love will be totally secondary and there will not really be a romance story.

It gives me some sadness, honestly. But mainly because of my personal tastes. The game is what it is and it must be respected. Still, I hope that the path of love has enough content since you decided to add one, but I will fully understand that it is not what you focus on.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes