Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The idea of the love path was made possible by char corruption. But how it all end is up to you in the future. The love path will be shorter than the corruption. Not trying to make romance game here and the story isn't about the girls tbh. It would be called MC and girls if I tried tell the romance story
Bit disappointing honestly as this removes any incentive to resist the Bright Douchebag

Reactions: KissKissStudio

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
The idea of the love path was made possible by char corruption. But how it all end is up to you in the future. The love path will be shorter than the corruption. Not trying to make romance game here and the story isn't about the girls tbh. It would be called MC and girls if I tried tell the romance story
Damn. I walk the path of love out of principle, because I don't want to obey some skinny asshole. Do I have to swallow my pride for more content? :unsure:
"You're tearing me apart, KissKiss Studio!"

Reactions: EJW and Cernunnos.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Damn. I walk the path of love out of principle, because I don't want to obey some skinny asshole. Do I have to swallow my pride for more content? :unsure:
I try to compensate for the corruption path being longer by making exclusive scenes for players that gathered love points. And still, the corruption part will be 2 episodes longer than the love path. Don't want to overstay here with the same project for over 2 years. I want to make a better game in the future, but it scares me when a simple slide show game can have bugs... I don't know what to expect for more complex games i will try to make

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I try to compensate for the corruption path being longer by making exclusive scenes for players that gathered love points. And still, the corruption part will be 2 episodes longer than the love path. Don't want to overstay here with the same project for over 2 years. I want to make a better game in the future, but it scares me when a simple slide show game can have bugs... I don't know what to expect for more complex games i will try to make
It's nice to see a developer who has a clear goal and correctly evaluates his capabilities.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
like 1000000 errors wtf is this dude
I really don't know wtf is happening with some players. But try doing new save if that doesn't help. Go appdata/roaming/ renpy/ And delete bright lord folder. Its like 1/20 players gets so many errors in places where there cant be any errors. And next time ss the screen of your game for the love of god i cant read your screen errors

Reactions: XerxesBlack

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Why did you have to go to the new renpy, couldnt you just stay with the renpy you started the game with..........Error on startup with the new renpy, WHY??????????

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Why did you have to go to the new renpy, couldnt you just stay with the renpy you started the game with..........Error on startup with the new renpy, WHY??????????
SSD died A lot of files corrupted. Good thing I had backup files of models I used. Because this game would have been abandoned. And still, it takes less than 2 mins to skip until you reach 0.4 stop acting that its the end of the world

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah i'd drink some beers with him.....
It says in the op that old saves work if you played 0.3 with a clean save. I started playing this a few days before 0.4 was released so maybe that is why I didn't have any issues and people with older saves are having all these bugs.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Well it makes sense that any kind of path needs to be linked to Bright's influence somehow. Unless all members of this "unit" suddenly woke up one day and decided to break all social norms by wanting to fuck MC. Many games of that type do the same but it doesn't make it any less stupid...

I assume the difference in the paths will be in how MC treats them as the game progresses.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well it makes sense that any kind of path needs to be linked to Bright's influence somehow. Unless all members of this "unit" suddenly woke up one day and decided to break all social norms by wanting to fuck MC. Many games of that type do the same but it doesn't make it any less stupid...

I assume the difference in the paths will be in how MC treats them as the game progresses.
Don't really know if you called my idea of approaching the so-called love path stupid, or not but oh well :D

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes