• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So far the game seems pretty good. Renders are really well done and models are hot. I just am not a fan of the whole "choose your relationship" thing as the descriptors never work out right. No one calls each other landlord or tenant and even putting in step-whatever doesn't sound right either. I was a step kid and I never called my step-dad "Step Dad"; it was either just Dad or his name. But... whatever... small nit.

Looking forward to seeing where this game goes.
We all know how the game should be played here. And we all know why it was made that way. I am not wasting my time making the script sound good with every relationship there is. It was made just so I don't get banhammer from Patreon. I am not a fan of these things too cuz they remove creativity a bit and that's annoying, But don't have any choice tbh.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Always appreciate your hard work getting the mac versions out for games that don't release mac versions or with larger file size.
I'm glad to help and that they work for you guys, since i don't have one to test the game.

Reactions: XerxesBlack

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- BrightLord V0.4b
+ Joker Leader's WT Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Dont know what the dev did but the game writing/story improved 100% compared to the first releases, congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: KissKissStudio

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Having the player decide what the relationship is gives the player control over the game within story limitations though.

I find writing the story better without having to worry about it getting patched when you can just change the relationship as a player in-game.
Same with some games where you can choose the individual characters, however I think it gets a bit too much when you are asked to name each character whenever they appear throughout the game.
However, in Bright Lord the dev has limited name change with just the MC.
I personally prefer being able to name all main characters right from the start,

Also, this not having the cest tag stays within patreon rules and that helps keep us working on the game.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far.
As long as the story/text and dialogue makes sense for the "family friendly funtime" content and it's intended, then it's allll good. Ok, the biggest problem with the renaming thing in my opinion is when you lets say set the role of the "landlady" as Maid. If the sentence starts with that word, no problem, but if in the middle of the sentence you have a Capitalized "Maid" it just looks wrong. The same but in reverse applies if you write is as "maid" (sentences starting with it look weird, middle is fine)

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So far the game seems pretty good. Renders are really well done and models are hot. I just am not a fan of the whole "choose your relationship" thing as the descriptors never work out right. No one calls each other landlord or tenant and even putting in step-whatever doesn't sound right either. I was a step kid and I never called my step-dad "Step Dad"; it was either just Dad or his name. But... whatever... small nit.

Looking forward to seeing where this game goes.
"Hate the game not the player."

I fully understand, also, I had to change the script for the scene with Liza in this one due to patreon rules. But, it is what it is. We are on their on their platform and we've all seen what they are doing with the anime and manga creators on patreon. So, best play by the rules until we have a big enough support base where we won't need and have our own site where backers can pay direct.
But, that's neither here, nor there.

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
"Hate the game not the player."

I fully understand, also, I had to change the script for the scene with Liza in this one due to patreon rules. But, it is what it is. We are on their on their platform and we've all seen what they are doing with the anime and manga creators on patreon. So, best play by the rules until we have a big enough support base where we won't need and have our own site where backers can pay direct.
But, that's neither here, nor there.
what about a patch to return to the original script?

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
As long as the story/text and dialogue makes sense for the "family friendly funtime" content and it's intended, then it's allll good. Ok, the biggest problem with the renaming thing in my opinion is when you lets say set the role of the "landlady" as Maid. If the sentence starts with that word, no problem, but if in the middle of the sentence you have a Capitalized "Maid" it just looks wrong. The same but in reverse applies if you write is as "maid" (sentences starting with it look weird, middle is fine)
I agree, that kind of falls into how the coding is set up. I try my best at making sure it reads as best as it can.
Even when I type in to play the play the game I go in with aunt, not Aunt. But, I think in the future the dev can set up a secondary job or character role etc.

ie. Jane, maid.
But, this is a the first game so, all part of the learning process.
:cool:;)

Neozz

Mar 30, 2020
start a new save probably. Or don't use 3rd party links and mods. It usually works. Had 70 ppl play it none of them had these bugs. And prob next time do a favor to devs and screenshot the whole error code. I cant read your error code if it's not here
Doesn't work any better after game reinstallation (I keept the save games & persistent only)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was playing previous versions of the game and there was no sex in this game. (unless I forgot about it already) Now I see the tag ''vaginal sex''
There was sex in the new update? And is it real? not in a dream?And with who? :D
Thanks!

Neozz

Mar 30, 2020
I was using controller earlier but it just kept crashing when using it so I just switched from controller to mouse and keyboard.. It's not the 1st game I have had to do that with lately but its not a big deal.
I'm using mouse and keyboard

Neozz

Mar 30, 2020
So this is your first time playing this? You are using new save? You deleted appdata save files? Cuz i had these when i tried using old save
Yes I'm using old saves but deleted previous install&appdata. Might be the problem (I'm too lazy to start from the begining from now, I'll try a new game when I fell more motivated :p)

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Game's quality is not good. Full of bugs and very bad optimization. Dev should try better if he wants get money for that.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
We all know how the game should be played here. And we all know why it was made that way. I am not wasting my time making the script sound good with every relationship there is. It was made just so I don't get banhammer from Patreon. I am not a fan of these things too cuz they remove creativity a bit and that's annoying, But don't have any choice tbh.
Totally get it. Part of it is I am not a fan of that particular fetish to begin with so I usually just don't bother. In this case, it seems worth the bother! Off to a great start!

Reactions: KissKissStudio

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Game's quality is not good. Full of bugs and very bad optimization. Dev should try better if he wants get money for that.
Try reading the note before you post something like this, old saves don't work. And IDK what you talking about optimization the game is a slide show even a fucking 20 year old pc would run it without any problems.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes