Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
After playing the latest update it felt like the players who don`t choose the corruption path get punished for it by getting no hot content. Normally when you are offered a choice it means there will be different outcomes with different types of scenes but that does not apply here.

You are either a dark corrupted MC who will get all the women, or a decent MC who will get the linear storyline scenes and that is it, whenever he makes a decision that has good intentions behind it he will end up with blue balls. Which in all fairness mirrors life itself, but we are not here to replicate the unfairness of society are we?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi

the last update has some bugs. One of them, in the last sex scene with Mom, MC rejects to get laid with her, despite they got laid previously.

Dev probably should release a fix patch soon.

Anyway, this game is awesome. As usual DEV you are doing just great !

Keep Rocking !!!
Okay, I found out today that somehow old test script didn't get updated to a completed. Fixing the issues

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Bright Lord v0.9 PART3 - Video enhancement mod
OUTDATED, updating soon

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

However, i wasn't satisfied with the first results : although the native animations are of good quality, almost all of them contain flickering/noise/compression artefacts (not sure how should I describe it) to such an extent that I really find it disturbing

So I fixed all animations by adding an artefact remover post-process

Here are some examples of what you can expect : ;

I hope most of you will prefer the "clean" version but you have to consider the trade-off below

Pros : get rid of the "flickering effect" , recover Details on faces, clothes and everything else in a lesser degree
Cons : slight color shift, skin details can be smoothed out too much in some scenes, as they are considered as artefacts by the restoration engine

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Download link : OUTDATED, updating soon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, as far as I understand, to know the full story, I have to download both PHASE1 and PHASE2 and play them in order.
About the ipatch, the link points only to PHASE2, where is the PHASE1 ipatch?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
when is the p1 rework gonna start? or it is done already? havent played avn for a months now because of my job lmao

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightLord-Phase2-0.9P3Fix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, as far as I understand, to know the full story, I have to download both PHASE1 and PHASE2 and play them in order.
About the ipatch, the link points only to PHASE2, where is the PHASE1 ipatch?
Yes, it's part 1 and part 2..

The patch is universal...

when is the p1 rework gonna start? or it is done already? havent played avn for a months now because of my job lmao
No, it's not done...

I still got errors at every choices only in ep9 (even with a fresh start)
Using a mod???

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is not half bad renders are good and story is okay but the mom don't look the part of mom she looks more like she could pass for a sister if she were made to look like 3 to 5 years older i could see it because when i first played this i thought they all were MC Sisters anyways kudos looking forward to next update.

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes