KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i think you can start looking out here in the forum or outside. i'm sure there are people with better skill than yours as well outside. It's to hard to support a dev who takes 6 months to generate a 15 to 20 minutes update tbh. If you say, you don't earn much then you need to understand that exchange rate is a thing and some of those who support you might not feel the amount supported is equivalent with the value received. It might small change to some countries but an okay amount is some countries. Just an opinion and observation.

If money is not a thing to you then i have no comments.
Like support is always welcomed but 600 euros per month is not little not much. And about the forums I have looked there and its ppl making first renders in their lives looking for a job :D And I will give you a secret all the new games with very nice looking CG are the same devs, You think Demon boy 3d artist has gone somewhere? No, he is working on something else already or has been working for a long time and Demon boy thing was not worth his time.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
First time seeing this game here and I got a bit confused with the tags and the description of the game, "I" become the Bright Lords servant, but the tags say its a male protagonist game and the description describes the Bright Lord as a male character, but no gay tags. Am I just misunderstanding something?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
First time seeing this game here and I got a bit confused with the tags and the description of the game, "I" become the Bright Lords servant, but the tags say its a male protagonist game and the description describes the Bright Lord as a male character, but no gay tags. Am I just misunderstanding something?
lol

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Anyone know how to get the first scene with Emily in game phase 2? What are the requirements?

Update: I am using the mod but I can't see the scene even I chose every option to require it.:unsure:

Last edited:

dayumson922

Aug 9, 2021
Servant doesn't mean you have to fuck him, just means that you have to do what he wants. This is a straight game.

Reactions: Ressxd

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightLord-Phase1-0.6c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
REUPLOAD. THE PREVIOUS LINK WAS ACCIDENTALLY DELETED.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I want to play this game from the start ....it will be my first time playing this game so i want to ask should i download phase 1 first or phase 2 also contains phase 1...?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Santaras maybe you need to write in the OP IN BIG LETTERS that Phase 1 and Phase 2 have to be downloaded separately and played in that order. I have lost count of the dozens of times people have asked the same fucking question.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001 and Abhai

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So, the point of this game is that if you want the girls, you have to give into corruption, but the corruption will make the Bright Lord stronger and lead to a bad ending..... shame......

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So, the point of this game is that if you want the girls, you have to give into corruption, but the corruption will make the Bright Lord stronger and lead to a bad ending..... shame......
Is this really the case? Been a while since I played this

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Santaras the ipatch doesn't work for PHASE1 because the variables are different in PHASE2
It's a fan made patch and was retired for Phase 1. It's also fan made for 2.

You don't need a patch for Phase 1 since you can define the relationships.

I must have been using the retired patch that was posted a while back.

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes