Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I would recommend you focus on finishing the next episode instead doing a remake for minor graphic/render improvement. You'll lose more supporters with each delay but i doubt you'll listen. So i will say good luck.
I agree with this. Since the new project has been mentioned several times, maybe it would really be better to end it nicely... It's good as it is and doesn't need to be embellished... For my part, I'm looking forward to a good ending and the new game. Good luck to the developer.

Reactions: indio68

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Sadly no, as a matter of fact, one of the tags is "horror".
Yep, I totally missed that and am the big dumb. Sad for me but unfortunately I don't live in a personal utopia where everything is tailored to my specific tastes lmao. Thanks for pointing it out!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yep, I totally missed that and am the big dumb. Sad for me but unfortunately I don't live in a personal utopia where everything is tailored to my specific tastes lmao. Thanks for pointing it out!
Yeah, in fact I dropped it, because even if the renders are very well made and the story is intriguing, I don't like the fact that no matter the choices, there is no "good" path in this VN.

Reactions: XX-topic

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I agree with this. Since the new project has been mentioned several times, maybe it would really be better to end it nicely... It's good as it is and doesn't need to be embellished... For my part, I'm looking forward to a good ending and the new game. Good luck to the developer.

I am will not be around for a few days. After I come back I will announce whats to come to the Bright Lord project. After I made a release which took way too long I cant ignore it anymore my unhappiness with the project. Dont be scared I am not abandoning but realising that the core problems of the game is me starting making it after two days of learning program and diving in to it with no game story, no actual plan for the future.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

I am will not be around for a few days. After I come back I will announce whats to come to the Bright Lord project. After I made a release which took way too long I cant ignore it anymore my unhappiness with the project. Dont be scared I am not abandoning but realising that the core problems of the game is me starting making it after two days of learning program and diving in to it with no game story, no actual plan for the future.
This Dev is heck stubborn or/and have ADHD. So many people already told him the lack of choices that impact the story (so far the choices have minimal impact on story) and writing is not that good, he ignores it and keep stating that it must be that way. Proceed to just focus on renders quality where people tell him is good enough and should focus on other areas. He ignores it then focus on his new game renders/improve current game renders and delays the game for months. Then comes back gets unhappy because patron leaves and now finally realize the main issue is story.

Then people gives advice on how to improve and not lose support, the devs says i not about the money support. after some time later he complains, the amount of support he gets is too low.

I'm glad i stop supporting this game earlier cause the dev is problematic and seriously does not know how to run a project. The only saving grace of this game is the renders and the rare story theme of horror/mind control erotica. This game is going downhill with the devs mood swing. Until he learns to accept criticism and use the feedback given constructively, it pretty much a meh game.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
This Dev is heck stubborn or/and have ADHD. So many people already told him the lack of choices that impact the story (so far the choices have minimal impact on story) and writing is not that good, he ignores it and keep stating that it must be that way. Proceed to just focus on renders quality where people tell him is good enough and should focus on other areas. He ignores it then focus on his new game renders/improve current game renders and delays the game for months. Then comes back gets unhappy because patron leaves and now finally realize the main issue is story.

Then people gives advice on how to improve and not lose support, the devs says i not about the money support. after some time later he complains, the amount of support he gets is too low.

I'm glad i stop supporting this game earlier cause the dev is problematic and seriously does not know how to run a project. The only saving grace of this game is the renders and the rare story theme of horror/mind control erotica. This game is going downhill with the devs mood swing. Until he learns to accept criticism and use the feedback given constructively, it pretty much a meh game.
I dont have ADHD and i dont think people with ADHD have these problems. I care about patronage but I dont get angry with it being low.
I guess you are the guy from discord who i called mind of a fapper. And you just rage quited before i tried to explain that your logical spiral goes very short way.
Your tips were get a help from a writer(i did changed 4 writers already, this current one understands were the story is going and gets the mood of the game). Then you said i need to get a A second art guy who will help me render new scenes.(Have you ever checked the recruitment post in f95zone? 90% of the guys has just made their first render and already post that they are looking for a job. The other 10% are mediocre level that would do no good. And only 5% have good gpu to render scenes fast enough.)

i have multiple times said that the project is learning phase for me and it has a lot problems. And of the biggest mistakes i have made is listening to the fans and adding love route. I would keep writing more but I have shit to do in IRL will probably add more stuff once am free in like 5 hours.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
And of the biggest mistakes i have made is listening to the fans and adding love route.
Love route? Where is it? All I have seen in Bright Lord is that the girls get mind controlled and treated as cum dumpsters, no matter the choices. I dropped it because of that. A love route involves true feelings, and they are totally missing here.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SO PLAYING LOVE PATH WILL MEAN NO SEX SCENE OR SO MUCH LESS SEX SCENE OR THERE WILL BE A REWARD AT THE END?ops damn caps i like this ga<me very much, girls and expecially Mom are Just top notch.... story ism interesting too..my only complaints is the slooooooooow devewlopment and really really short updates...

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
SO PLAYING LOVE PATH WILL MEAN NO SEX SCENE OR SO MUCH LESS SEX SCENE OR THERE WILL BE A REWARD AT THE END?ops damn caps i like this ga<me very much, girls and expecially Mom are Just top notch.... story ism interesting too..my only complaints is the slooooooooow devewlopment and really really short updates...
No, love route means that the girls fuck with you because they want it! Because they love you! Not because you perform mind-control over them and basically rape them!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, love route means that the girls fuck with you because they want it! Because they love you! Not because you perform mind-control over them and basically rape them!
i hope so..for now i just turned down a sex scene with mom in the office...reaLLY hope there will be a reward..but seeing how dev is against love path (he says he was forced to put in game), i'm a bit scareds... hope he will deliver more content and stop try to thinking of better renders , they are just great and top right now..what it lacvks is more content and more frequent..and a rewarding love path too.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I dont have ADHD and i dont think people with ADHD have these problems. I care about patronage but I dont get angry with it being low.
I guess you are the guy from discord who i called mind of a fapper. And you just rage quited before i tried to explain that your logical spiral goes very short way.
Your tips were get a help from a writer(i did changed 4 writers already, this current one understands were the story is going and gets the mood of the game). Then you said i need to get a A second art guy who will help me render new scenes.(Have you ever checked the recruitment post in f95zone? 90% of the guys has just made their first render and already post that they are looking for a job. The other 10% are mediocre level that would do no good. And only 5% have good gpu to render scenes fast enough.)

i have multiple times said that the project is learning phase for me and it has a lot problems. And of the biggest mistakes i have made is listening to the fans and adding love route. I would keep writing more but I have shit to do in IRL will probably add more stuff once am free in like 5 hours.
I don't think you got the right person as i don't visit your discord anymore after i stop supporting which was like last year. But i do have the same point as who ever you're referring to:

Better writing and choices that affect the story.
Get help since you're slow at it. Whether is art or story

I think this is a fairly generic advice people will say. But you are free to think whatever you want, since i'm playing this for free and not paying. My feedback is not as important as those is paying and in your discord. They at least care enough to pay you and talk to you in your discord. I can only say wasted potential good game. I won't say more since i think there a few people have the same opinion that i have. No point repeating the same stuff

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Love route? Where is it? All I have seen in Bright Lord is that the girls get mind controlled and treated as cum dumpsters, no matter the choices. I dropped it because of that. A love route involves true feelings, and they are totally missing here.
This dev have a unique "love" route which imo same as corruption route hence bad writing. The entire story doesnt really have much choice that have any meaningful impact or multiple path in the story.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
This dev have a unique "love" route which imo same as corruption route hence bad writing. The entire story doesnt really have much choice that have any meaningful impact or multiple path in the story.
Yeah, I noticed that. The only difference between love and corruption path, is that with the corruption you unlock few scenes more, but either way the girls are treated as cum dumpsters.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that. The only difference between love and corruption path, is that with the corruption you unlock few scenes more, but either way the girls are treated as cum dumpsters.
I guess you wont be following this thread any more then!

Reactions: nobody0
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes