OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know what you expect more of it.
Let me answer you with an example: If you choose to not get corrupted (so corruption points = 0), the mind control over the girls in order to fuck them should be totally absent, instead, they should choose on their own free will to fuck you because they are falling in love with you, and by doing that, the Bright Lord should gain even more power because true love is stronger than mere lust.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Let me answer you with an example: If you choose to not get corrupted (so corruption points = 0), the mind control over the girls in order to fuck them should be totally absent, instead, they should choose on their own free will to fuck you because they are falling in love with you, and by doing that, the Bright Lord should gain even more power because true love is stronger than mere lust.
Like there is a scene with Emily's love route where she comes and has sex with MC. No powers involved. It was love route scene. Did you somehow miss it?

possum1

May 17, 2018
i would agree some of the characters are annoying and very one dimensional but i would say this game is a kinetic novel more than visual novel (no meaningful players choice). There isnt much world building or character development. I would say lower the expectation by half or don't play it. i've tempered my expection of this game from a 4 to a 1/2 ish game.
not sure how any of that connects to what i said, but... okay? i don't really have a problem with these games being linear.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Like there is a scene with Emily's love route where she comes and has sex with MC. No powers involved. It was love route scene. Did you somehow miss it?
I didn't miss it, but previously the MC used his powers with her (at her home), and by doing it, the mind control is already there, the seed is already planted. And also the MC brings her home just to use her as a sex toy to keep the Bright Lord happy...... where is the love here? Maybe we have totally different views on what is a love route. To me, a love route means treating the love interests as princesses.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I didn't miss it, but previously the MC used his powers with her (at her home), and by doing it, the mind control is already there, the seed is already planted. And also the MC brings her home just to use her as a sex toy to keep the Bright Lord happy...... where is the love here? Maybe we have totally different views on what is a love route. To me, a love route means treating the love interests as princesses.
He brings Liza not Emily. My idea is that they are Brother and Sister and you wouldn't have sex with your sis in irl? You need some corruption of your mind and her mind to start having that struggle if this is right or not until it happens. You get my love route now? :D

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
He brings Liza not Emily. My idea is that they are Brother and Sister and you wouldn't have sex with your sis in irl? You need some corruption of your mind and her mind to start having that struggle if this is right or not until it happens. You get my love route now? :D
I get what you mean, but to me this is not a true love route, since there is mind-control involved no matter what. It is your story and I respect that, but if there is no genuine love, it is not my thing. Take care man :)

Reactions: KissKissStudio

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Let's stop this pointless argument. I will never support this game or your future projects. First you accuse me of being some stalker in your, discord then keep on harping on my points. Seriously, if that is not defensive; i'm not sure what is. Maybe my point hits too close to home?
You do you and move on.
View attachment 2796902
i mean he has a point if you dislike the game so much why stick around pretty strange behaviour

Reactions: ziggy81

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I get what you mean, but to me this is not a true love route, since there is mind-control involved no matter what. It is your story and I respect that, but if there is no genuine love, it is not my thing. Take care man :)
while i kind of agree a pure love route wouldnt fit this game well it more a coruption route and a heavy coruption route

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i mean he has a point if you dislike the game so much why stick around pretty strange behaviour
I wouldn't care that much about what he says, because it's good to have a dude who gives you information on what's wrong from his side. But he started being a dick and for no reason started claiming I got ADHD and etc and I should go to hospital to check up for my mental illness :D.

This might be a tin foil conspiracy thing but the "Stalker" he is referring to was really similar to his ideas. It felt like speaking with the same person on Discord and then he responds to me here like continuing the conversation from a different platform.

Then I asked the "Stalker" what are the games that don't look good but are good games. He replied with this:
1690231790633.png
Now our dude's recommendations have similar games(still tin foil hat)
1690231813214.png
Then the "Stalker" got mad at me because I said I am not going to do shit renders because he kept insisting I am not doing triple-A game here. And he fucked off from my discord. 1690232050853.png Then after a few minutes our guy Randomguy
1690232140978.png
The thing is that Randomguy was still okay but minutes after I wrote that "Stalker" on my dc to fuck off he really changed the tone on this forum. Thats why I asked if he maybe is the guy from DC. It might be not him but him mentioning it again that I accused him of being that stalker feels more and more like they are the same person. :D

Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
I think game is good enough for Dev's first game. Story execution can be improved but everything else is good. Also maybe add a transition when sex scene begins. I feel sex scenes happen little suddenly, one moment they are talking and on the next render MC is already inside her going at it or maybe that's just me.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
Last time I played this was over a year ago. Should I download the old archived version and finish it or is it fine to grab 0.9 and just play through it.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He will fuck u hehe
Oh lord! The guy who burst into the Capitol in Washington DC will anally rape us! :eek:

At least, I hope it will be a 3-some with this girl

so our MC can give some while he takes some.
Is it gay to get your ass fucked if you're fucking some pussy at the same time? :WeSmart:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Oh lord! The guy who burst into the Capitol in Washington DC will anally rape us! :eek:

At least, I hope it will be a 3-some with this girl

so our MC can give some while he takes some.
Is it gay to get your ass fucked if you're fucking some pussy at the same time? :WeSmart:
its called being bisexual I guess

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos
3.90 star(s) 88 Votes