RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
So I want to play this but I see on the first page that Phase one needs to be reworked. has that already been done? Are both phases inculded in the Mega or do I have to download them separately?

Reactions: Twistty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So I want to play this but I see on the first page that Phase one needs to be reworked. has that already been done? Are both phases inculded in the Mega or do I have to download them separately?
It's separate, each phase is.

I think it's fine, and looks fine.

Reactions: Twistty

TalkingCat15

Jan 16, 2021
Characters are well done aesthetically but scenes are useless, they are really short and show basically nothing. The story could be interesting but choices don't matter. This could be a really good game but it is not well put together.

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
anyone have link for part1? or rather 0.6c elite? first 3 links aren't working and uploadheaven is too slow if not a premium user

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
It's separate, each phase is.

I think it's fine, and looks fine.
Phase 1 no patch needed as you define relationships. Phase 2 you need patch.
That was easy - both of my questions answered at once ;)
Thanks guys!!!

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
I know that we can choose what type of relationship we have but there supposed to be a family right? it just feels off for the Landlady to refer to herself as "your Landlady"

Reactions: vladimir331

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
did the dev finally got a english speaking proofreader? i remember i tried to play this game 6 months ago and the engrish was so bad that the game was unplayable

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes