possum1

May 17, 2018
Thats harsh. Why though ?
"x person is gonna die, monsterman demands y to do something to save them"
"Oh BuT mY mOrAlS wIlL bE hUrTiNg FrOm ThAt"

repeat ad-infinitum, paired with characters not having any real likeable traits brings a sense of no attachment to any of them.
truly couldn't care less if all of them died from a random laserbeam or something.
the backstory of the monsters seems more interesting than that z-tier nonsensical drama.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
"x person is gonna die, monsterman demands y to do something to save them"
"Oh BuT mY mOrAlS wIlL bE hUrTiNg FrOm ThAt"

repeat ad-infinitum, paired with characters not having any real likeable traits brings a sense of no attachment to any of them.
truly couldn't care less if all of them died from a random laserbeam or something.
the backstory of the monsters seems more interesting than that z-tier nonsensical drama.
i would agree some of the characters are annoying and very one dimensional but i would say this game is a kinetic novel more than visual novel (no meaningful players choice). There isnt much world building or character development. I would say lower the expectation by half or don't play it. i've tempered my expection of this game from a 4 to a 1/2 ish game.

Last edited:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
i would agree some of the characters are annoying and very one dimensional but i would say this game is a kinetic novel more than visual novel (no meaningful players choice). There isnt much world building or character development. I would say lower the expectation by half or don't play it. i've tempered my expection of this game from a 4 to a 2.5/3 ish game.
I really don't get what is a meaningful choice for you at this point. Where a choice leads to a different game?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I really don't get what is a meaningful choice for you at this point. Where a choice leads to a different game?
Let other people explain to you as i've already tried many times or maybe you can read the review section of people giving the same opinion. I'm not going to waste my energy on this and bother.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Let other people explain to you as i've already tried many times or maybe you can read the review section of people giving the same opinion. I'm not going to waste my energy on this and bother.
Like half of the choices in the game are variables or choices that mid-episode give from 2-6 different dialogs and reactions from the girls. (Not saying the game choices don't have a problem but its either to make it a grind fest and guessing game or this)
If you think I will be giving you a choice that will lead to 800 render 30k word story I will not.

You are one of the biggest hypocrites I have met in this forum :D. Dude tells me that you don't need to be Triple-A and you can give mediocre stuff so it can be faster. In Emily love route and corruption route, I reused animation and made it to another and you called me out for REUSING my own animations to make things faster.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Meaningful choice: IF corruption then --> girl is a mind-controlled cum dumpster; IF love then --> girl willingly make love to you without mind-control.
Right now, no matter the choices, all the three main girls are mind-controlled and their feelings are not authentic. Simple as that.

Reactions: Maviarab

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Lol I admitted so many mistakes and you keep saying I can't take criticism :D And seriously stop with this mental shit its disgusting. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Meaningful choice: IF corruption then --> girl is a mind-controlled cum dumpster; IF love then --> girl willingly make love to you without mind-control.
Right now, no matter the choices, all the three main girls are mind-controlled and their feelings are not authentic. Simple as that.
I tried to approach it more realistically where you still need corruption to make that "status" people get involved with you sexually. I mentioned in the story multiple times that the girls don't like it until they start liking it but might be just a bad execution.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Lol I admitted so many mistakes and you keep saying I can't take criticism :D And seriously stop with this mental shit its disgusting. :D
Let's stop this pointless argument. I will never support this game or your future projects. First you accuse me of being some stalker in your, discord then keep on harping on my points. Seriously, if that is not defensive; i'm not sure what is. Maybe my point hits too close to home?
You do you and move on.
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 2.58.56 AM.png

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I tried to approach it more realistically where you still need corruption to make that "status" people get involved with you sexually. I mentioned in the story multiple times that the girls don't like it until they start liking it but might be just a bad execution.
The thing is that, right now, there is no love whatsoever. Maybe the girls are starting to like it, but only after a deep mind-control. So, as a matter of fact, the girls don't truly love the MC. Maybe your intent was different and the execution is misleading but, for example, in my playthrough the corruption points are zero, and even in this way, all the girls are getting mind-controlled, so what is the point of corruption/love if either way the girls don't fall in love with the MC on their own free will?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
okay so I cant respond to my own games thread now. To a dude that just keeps living here :D
Don't worry, i was only discussing with someone here just now. I won't follow on this thread from now on.
It's not worth the effort and i don't see this game being any good. It's a public thread, you maybe the dev but doesnt mean people cant talk about it.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Don't worry, i was only discussing with someone here just now. I won't follow on this thread from now on.
It's not worth the effort and i don't see this game being any good. It's a public thread, you maybe the dev but doesnt mean people cant talk about it.
Did I said stfu? I didn't I just respond with my opinion. If that's forbidden for me now?

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
The thing is that, right now, there is no love whatsoever. Maybe the girls are starting to like it, but only after a deep mind-control. So, as a matter of fact, the girls don't truly love the MC. Maybe your intent was different and the execution is misleading but, for example, in my playthrough the corruption points are zero, and even in this way, all the girls are getting mind-controlled, so what is the point of corruption/love if either way the girls don't fall in love with the MC on their own free will?
Yeah maybe should be renamed to something else :D

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah maybe should be renamed to something else :D
Or maybe if your intent is to have a story without any kind of genuine love, remove all the choices and make it a kinetic novel, in this way you can tell your story as you intended it to be and avoid any kind of misinterpretation.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Or maybe if your intent is to have a story without any kind of genuine love, remove all the choices and make it a kinetic novel, in this way you can tell your story as you intended it to be and avoid any kind of misinterpretation.
Yeah it wasn't meant to have this route, but I wanted somehow to reward the player of using different choices. But its a noobiew mistake

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah it wasn't meant to have this route, but I wanted somehow to reward the player of using different choices. But its a noobiew mistake
Well, right now there is no reward, because, as I said, either way there is no genuine love. It is your story, so make it as you see fit. Personally, even though I love the renders and I find the story intriguing, if there is no genune love, it is not really my thing.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Well, right now there is no reward, because, as I said, either way there is no genuine love. It is your story, so make it as you see fit. Personally, even though I love the renders and I find the story intriguing, if there is no genune love, it is not really my thing.
Reward is different animations I don't know what you expect more of it. But yeah love routes is not good in this game

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes