Sunny329

Jun 15, 2020
I can't see Corruption route ending with anything other than Harem. MC basically takes over all the girls with the help of Bright Lord. On Love Route, there is possibility for one girl ending. But for it to be realistic, how can you marry your own mother or sister. Maybe make Liza cuckquean. :unsure: She doesn't have chance with MC but MC offers to be her bf if she agrees to let him be with his mother/sister. Officially Liza will be MC's gf/wife but unofficially MC will be banging his mother or sister whoever he chooses on the Love route. :WeSmart:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I can't see Corruption route ending with anything other than Harem. MC basically takes over all the girls with the help of Bright Lord. On Love Route, there is possibility for one girl ending. But for it to be realistic, how can you marry your own mother or sister. Maybe make Liza cuckquean. :unsure: She doesn't have chance with MC but MC offers to be her bf if she agrees to let him be with his mother/sister. Officially Liza will be MC's gf/wife but unofficially MC will be banging his mother or sister whoever he chooses on the Love route. :WeSmart:
The game is no where near its ending yet, why are you jumping into conclusions?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Almost everything we try to express in this forum is mostly a joke.

I think my childhood time has passed, and I can't get along with this new generation that just likes to make jokes.

What I said, I'm already solving it by messing with the game's scripts and making it stay like the previous version I had chosen, so don't worry about trying to help me anymore.:coffee:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Will be working on the remake until the script will be done for the next chapter
I would recommend you focus on finishing the next episode instead doing a remake for minor graphic/render improvement. You'll lose more supporters with each delay but i doubt you'll listen. So i will say good luck.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I would recommend you focus on finishing the next episode instead doing a remake for minor graphic/render improvement. You'll lose more supporters with each delay but i doubt you'll listen. So i will say good luck.
Yeah, the next episode is a priority. Now that I got a bit more time until I can start working on the next episode I better put some work and prepare scenes for the reworks.

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
I played up to act 6, with the rich guy, but does this game stay depressing and chaotic? Not trying to spoil anything for people, but this really took a dark turn and it's not my thing. Just wondering if it gets better.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I agree with this. Since the new project has been mentioned several times, maybe it would really be better to end it nicely... It's good as it is and doesn't need to be embellished... For my part, I'm looking forward to a good ending and the new game. Good luck to the developer.

Reactions: indio68
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes