FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You wouldn't even notice the quality drop but w/e :D
Considering 1.0.6c-Elite already used webp, and came in around 4.6GB, I would only be able to confirm/deny after downloading it...
But that much reduction can only be achieved at the cost of some loss of detail, noticeable or not.
Don't get me wrong, I am well aware a lot of folks will be thrilled with the size reduction for various reasons.
I just would personally have preferred it to have the choice between the original size and the reduced size version.

And seeing your latest changelog... well, it's been 18months since I last played it, I can wait another 6.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Considiing 1.0.6c-Elite already used webp I would only be able to confirm/deny after downloading it...
But that much reduction can only be achieved at the cost of some loss of detail, noticeable or not.
Don't get me wrong, I am well aware a lot of folks will be thrilled with the size reduction for various reasons.
I just would personally have preferred it to have the choice between the original size and the reduced size version.

And seeing your latest changelog... well, it's been 18months since I last played it, I can wait another 6.
I can send you compressed images and the original and you will not see a difference. So stop talking nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Robo

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I can't seem to make it incest. I dl/ed Kisskissstudios update from the previous page where it says it's fixed.

Starting from the start, like in other games you are supposed to type in the correct word for your relationship. What is that word? I have tried: [Mother Sister Sister] [Mom Sister Sister] [Mother Older Sister Younger sister]

It's still listing the relationship as landlady in the phone, and the "landlady" is talking about how i am not her blood.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will the Girls turn into sexy demons thanks to the Bright Lord, subtle changes like eye colour or hair colour, plus black gothic lewd outfits?.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I can't seem to make it incest. I dl/ed Kisskissstudios update from the previous page where it says it's fixed.

Starting from the start, like in other games you are supposed to type in the correct word for your relationship. What is that word? I have tried: [Mother Sister Sister] [Mom Sister Sister] [Mother Older Sister Younger sister]

It's still listing the relationship as landlady in the phone, and the "landlady" is talking about how i am not her blood.
Did you play from the begining?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Will the Girls turn into sexy demons thanks to the Bright Lord, subtle changes like eye colour or hair colour, plus black gothic lewd outfits?.
Eye color changes but nothing with hair and the girls start to wear more revealing clothes overtime

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes