Aug 7, 2016
I didn't play the game before the remake, so I don't know if there was more/less content or if the story was written differently, but the game was very... disappointing, so much so that I even wrote a review, which I rarely do because I'm a lazy ass, but it hurt me so much that it was wasted potential that I had to express it. I'll probably come back in a few updates, but my expectations are low because all the key elements of this game are extremely poorly, even the praised renders which are so generic and repetitive that it's even difficult to distinguish which character is who.

Reactions: Mokufinder

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dev, I just played a version of the game before whatever fix you're doing. I compiled these typos and mistakes for you to fix at some point, some of them may complicate your steam release:
Suggestions are in the names of the files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I got an error when trying to load save from previous version.
I have installed Bright Lord v1.0 Rework with BrightLord-1.0-Joker WT Mod & Bonus.
Any help or ideas to fix it?
The MOD works just fine as long as you start a new game. I did not have any crashes & its worth playing from the beginning IMHO.

Jan 31, 2018
Apparently this was version was proofread but the whole reason to have you change the names is so that it is called in the game, but there are so many instance where the game from Margerie to Landlady to Mom, same for the other characters. Just breaks the immersion of the game even if the models look good

Reactions: Asshat666

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Looks like all relation coding part just a big mess (spaghetti coding)... Trying to fix it, but that's not easy...
And of course old saves not work... Really, this site need to forbid reworks before game complete...

Reactions: Multi27

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah setting relationship does nothing and it changes throughout the game. At the intro you got called step-son/brother then suddenly it changed to tenant/roommate a lil bit further in.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
A doubt, is there sexual content in this game or is it zzz? Because I see that it says "rework" so I deduce that it was censored and that it is on steam synonymous with censorship

Jun 1, 2020
I played the reworked version from the beginning, the game made me change the relationships between the characters.. but after a while "mom" is called "landlady" again and "son" is called "tenant" .. why this?
maybe there is a need for an i-patch or a fix patch

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I played the reworked version from the beginning, the game made me change the relationships between the characters.. but after a while "mom" is called "landlady" again and "son" is called "tenant" .. why this?
maybe there is a need for an i-patch or a fix patch
A bug. Its already fixed I just need to check it before i update it here

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
I apologize to everyone for all the confusion with the script. It is entirely my fault - we have shouldered the burden of improving the game and are systematically working towards that - we have already merged the two versions, improved the code visually to make it more readable, and compressed the game from 8gb to 2gb without losing quality. However, we released an update that was not fully tested, and with bugs - as you might have noticed by all the 'landladys', here and there. This was quickly corrected, and the next version will be fully compatible and working. Sorry again, we can do better and we will do better!

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
I apologize to everyone for all the confusion with the script. It is entirely my fault - we have shouldered the burden of improving the game and are systematically working towards that - we have already merged the two versions, improved the code visually to make it more readable, and compressed the game from 8gb to 2gb without losing quality. However, we released an update that was not fully tested, and with bugs - as you might have noticed by all the 'landladys', here and there. This was quickly corrected, and the next version will be fully compatible and working. Sorry again, we can do better and we will do better!
are you saying its fixed now or will be in future?

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Can somebody tell me if v1.0 Rework = less content than older version / not ?

I stopped playing after realizing that the incest part's not working.

Fooxied

Take the first Step of Debauchery
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
are you saying its fixed now or will be in future?
Some parts are fixed right now, but not fully. We are actively working on episode 3 rework, proofreading whole game and creating whole new GUI. Scripts for new update are almost ready as well and we will start working on them along with KissKiss Studio soon. We want to release episode 3 rework with proofreaded scripts in next month or so and then new update, with new GUI and 6 translations around September/October.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes