Feb 8, 2019
GJ on the update. Don't know if you took my advice in the rating to your heart but looks like it since the BL was not shown as that creep on that throne again:D The shadow like appearance is more suitable for the name BL.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is the corruption tag for the future? Because I don't think it applies so far. MC does the mind control thing and after that, the girls go back to normal and business as usual. No corruption there, just mind control.

Reactions: Darkmetal

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
GJ on the update. Don't know if you took my advice in the rating to your heart but looks like it since the BL was not shown as that creep on that throne again:D The shadow like appearance is more suitable for the name BL.
Yeah. Like I try to look from other ppl perspectives sometimes. But yeah he will show his creep face once again in the future :D

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Is the corruption tag for the future? Because I don't think it applies so far. MC does the mind control thing and after that, the girls go back to normal and business as usual. No corruption there, just mind control.
Hmm like maybe I am missing your view on corruption. For me, it is something that is burning slowly until they become corrupted. But 0.4 will start changing girls. Can't fit everything in one update. The update focused more on character development. But don't expect something triple AAA studio story here :D And if corruption for you stands for some really hardcore shit then this game is not for you. I am not really a fan of those things

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Loving the graphics but do think the story/writing could be better. Not taking a big swing at the DEV but just think the flow could be quite a bit smoother. It feels a bit jumpy if that makes sense to you. Like comparing a regular cartoon to a disney cartoon's smoothness. With that being said I really am falling in love with those renders and will be coming along for the ride.

If I were going to try to rate it I would go with 5/10 with great upside potential. Hope you take what I've said in a constructive way.. I know it's a lot of work for not so much reward for a lot of Devs and wish you luck and a growing Patreon base.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Loving the graphics but do think the story/writing could be better. Not taking a big swing at the DEV but just think the flow could be quite a bit smoother. It feels a bit jumpy if that makes sense to you. Like comparing a regular cartoon to a disney cartoon's smoothness. With that being said I really am falling in love with those renders and will be coming along for the ride.

If I were going to try to rate it I would go with 5/10 with great upside potential. Hope you take what I've said in a constructive way.. I know it's a lot of work for not so much reward for a lot of Devs and wish you luck and a growing Patreon base.
Well its sad that its onl 5/10 but i agree with you, but nothing i can change so instantly. just need to work and improve on every release!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hmm like maybe I am missing your view on corruption. For me, it is something that is burning slowly until they become corrupted. But 0.4 will start changing girls. Can't fit everything in one update. The update focused more on character development. But don't expect something triple AAA studio story here :D And if corruption for you stands for some really hardcore shit then this game is not for you. I am not really a fan of those things
:unsure: Nothing to do with hardcore or softcore just with change. Corruption is used for characters who have their behavior and morals changing to become a sluttier and/or more evil version of themselves (depending on how dark the game is).

So far the girls are unchanged in behavior except for when mind controlled, so no corruption. You say that they will start from next update so I guess that confirms my first thought that it's a tag for the future.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
:unsure: Nothing to do with hardcore or softcore just with change. Corruption is used for characters who have their behavior and morals changing to become a sluttier and/or more evil version of themselves (depending on how dark the game is).

So far the girls are unchanged in behavior except for when mind controlled, so no corruption. You say that they will start from next update so I guess that confirms my first thought that it's a tag for the future.

The game is at 0.3c, I'm sure we'll see change in the girls behavior in the future updates.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
So I'm looking through these screenshot previews thinking damn this is right up my targeted girl type ally, but reading through the thread I am unclear if I should putting this in my bookmarked "patiently wait until there is actually some type of progressed beyond teasing sexual content payoff in the mix that results in getting a fap out of the effort" que instead of downloading it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Like any adult VN, there's no sex on day one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I generally don't even click into v01 threads, but this was a .3 so figured it was worth the ask :)

If you are categorizing a BJ from one of the girls mixed in there somewhere as "foreplay" it would be a go. As that is generally where I draw my own "worth it or wait it out" line in regards to downloading a game where I'm guessing I'll like all the girls (so ideally only really need that 1 payout each playthrough designed in even if the rest is just slow burning stuff).

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This game is absolute BS in the beginning you have at the most 6 real choices once youve played too much like its a VN Dev automatically takes the wheel and turns it into a Kinetic Novel all choices are just a facade the game try's to base its premise truly on pure corruption which it fails at doing so because having the choice of corrupting someone is just as important of not choosing to corrupt someone one can be without the other or your actually the puppet thats being toyed with to toy with others. I tried to continue playing but the Dev forced me to do something again that I didnt chose Im done with this hot mess, this is why I stay the hell away from corruption tags.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

Don't forget the protagonist himself. The corruption tag can apply to him as well, and he's definitely doing some more evil stuff later on than he did in the start, sometimes without even being prompted.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes