Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
anybody have idea what is the latest patreon post? its stated mc is dead ?!
Source? Seems unlikely.

If that's true that would be Rian Johnson's The Last Jedi levels of 'subversion of expectations'. Though unlike him, I don't imagine the Dev thinks that somehow automatically makes a good story lol.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
anybody have idea what is the latest patreon post? its stated mc is dead ?!
I am the co-writer and I have no clue where you got that from.

Source? Seems unlikely.

If that's true that would be Rian Johnson's The Last Jedi levels of 'subversion of expectations'. Though unlike him, I don't imagine the Dev thinks that somehow automatically makes a good story lol.
Yea, that made me laugh.

Not one for doing that myself. I like telling a story from start to finish without bait and switch tactics. Unless, there is a solid reason to tell a story that way from start to finish, rather than get halfway and then change everything.

Reactions: Mograx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I have no idea. I just look at the latest patreon post but i am not a supporter so no dice for me to see the details

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Tried this out and not bad, certainly has potential. Tried being both the nice guy, resisting and the evil bastard, obeying and didn't notice much difference in scenes regardless. Often the same scenes played out whereas I hoped to see completely different paths or scenes. It felt more like the illusion of choices. Anyways, still fun to play and will keep an eye out for future updates.

Reactions: twiztid

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Tried this out and not bad, certainly has potential. Tried being both the nice guy, resisting and the evil bastard, obeying and didn't notice much difference in scenes regardless. Often the same scenes played out whereas I hoped to see completely different paths or scenes. It felt more like the illusion of choices. Anyways, still fun to play and will keep an eye out for future updates.
... Being nice already gives three diffrent outcomes. Corruption already few svenes. Game just starting to take off. Brigts motives are unclear still and ppl already crying that choices have no strong impact.... I am not makimg diffrent game on every choice you make. Game will have three phase 1 is collecting points phase 2 is almost here where you will explore veetween being corrupt or be loving dude phase 3 you choose path on how game ends. No loli, no preg stuff. The game will end without milking. For the kids who cry that mom no bj dev is a milker. I ACTUALLY DIDNT WANT TO ADD ANY SEX SCENES TO THIS UPDATE. But had to create some stupid plot lines where you do shit to girls. I know that i am bad game designer and I will work on it in the future.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
... Being nice already gives three diffrent outcomes. Corruption already few svenes. Game just starting to take off. Brigts motives are unclear still and ppl already crying that choices have no strong impact.... I am not makimg diffrent game on every choice you make. Game will have three phase 1 is collecting points phase 2 is almost here where you will explore veetween being corrupt or be loving dude phase 3 you choose path on how game ends. No loli, no preg stuff. The game will end without milking. For the kids who cry that mom no bj dev is a milker. I ACTUALLY DIDNT WANT TO ADD ANY SEX SCENES TO THIS UPDATE. But had to create some stupid plot lines where you do shit to girls. I know that i am bad game designer and I will work on it in the future.
I love the progression so far and wouldn't need the added sex scenes so far. Stick to your ideas :)

Reactions: XerxesBlack

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
anyone know why i cant download the patch? whenver i click it it just opens in a new tab. sorry for the dumb question

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
can someone recommend me games like this? much appreciated thanks!!
Deliverance is a solid option... lots of sex scenes, supernatural stuff, a damn fine demoness who's taken a liking to the MC, who's no wimp btw, and a good release schedule. The other is LaS, but sadly, the dev abandoned it... you can fuck the mom tho. DoD is also a very good game, tho I recommend waiting for the remastered version. Another good option is Alternate Existence, a promising game but with a wimpy AF MC who's a super soldier or some SF shit like that... his auntie is a perfect 10 tho... not gonna say that was the main reason to why I gave it a go.;)

If u want more examples, just search using tags like supernatural, paranormal, superpowers (your favorite stuff) and see which game is to your liking.

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
Deliverance is a solid option... lots of sex scenes, supernatural stuff, a damn fine demoness who's taken a liking to the MC, who's no wimp btw, and a good release schedule. The other is LaS, but sadly, the dev abandoned it... you can fuck the mom tho. DoD is also a very good game, tho I recommend waiting for the remastered version. Another good option is Alternate Existence, a promising game but with a wimpy AF MC who's a super soldier or some SF shit like that... his auntie is a perfect 10 tho... not gonna say that was the main reason to why I gave it a go.;)

If u want more examples, just search using tags like supernatural, paranormal, superpowers (your favorite stuff) and see which game is to your liking.

Damn.. Thank you so much bro!!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I did a full playthrough up to the end of the content to get up to speed on this game in preparation for the next update, and from the beginning the story didn't fully click with me and after thinking about it I finally understood what it was.

There is a conflict in the way the story is written and it comes from using 2 different narrative tools

1- The MC as a player avatar

2- The MC as a Story Character

When the MC its an avatar of the player, he is a blank slate and the player chooses his reactions and personality, when the MC its a story character he has a defined personality and the player just choose who to pursue and that's it.

In this game the MC has a set personality that more or less dislike all the corruption/mind control, and that's fine, the problem comes when the player is given the choice to do something that goes against that mindset, he fights the player's choice, but then after that moment the story continues with no changes to the character, One may start to get the feeling that the choices don't matter because in practice they don't actually matter, the only time when the choices are reflected on the story is when you reach a scene that needs X amount of points to happen.

If the player chooses the corruption choices, then it needs to be reflected in the way the character thinks or behaves, when he's having an internal monologue or just thinking, the previous choices need to be reflected, perhaps he feels conflicted about his actions, perhaps he enjoys it and doesn't want to fall for that feeling, Something that makes the choices have an actual impact aside from the scene where the choice its made, so far it feels that no matter what your choose the MC and the story will keep the same course, making those choices redundant.

As for the characters:

The MC at times its a relatable guy, but at times he gets too passive, being a nice guy doesn't mean losing your spine, this is more prominent when Chloe its around.

The "Landlady" doesn't have enough characterization to make a solid judgment, at times she behaves like an actual "Mother Figure", and at times she gets nearly as bad as Chloe, it's understandable since she suffered a loss but at some point the MC needs to stop enabling her attitude.

The younger "Roommate" it's probably the most likeable, mostly because she's the only that doesn't expect the world to move at her will, I actually tried to avoid corruption choices with her because I actually liked her.

And last.

Chloe, if the intent was to make her unlikeable then kudos to the writer, they did an amazing job at making her completely unlikable, self-centered, petulant, entitled, and the way she treats her family would make her the villain of the story if not for the other more defined threats of the story, And it's made worse if you don't use the corruption options, the MC more or less acts as a doormat, letting her walk over him because that's the "Nice thing" to do.

As for the art I can only praise the artist, clearly there's a lot of attention to detail in the scenes and the characters, this game has an insane potential, but as its is, the flaws of the writing are keeping it from being one of the best games.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes