d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
she represents another side to all of this while showing us raw emotions better than most characters, if anything she's also a victim in all of this of sorts
Nah. If she's forgiven I'll stop playing no matter how much I like this game. Villains deserve to be punished. It's not like her demon is controlling her completely. She sure made some decisions too. Sure she was manipulated but still it was her decision to kill MC's father, take over the company and make MC's family's life hell.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Nah. If she's forgiven I'll stop playing no matter how much I like this game. Villains deserve to be punished. It's not like her demon is controlling her completely. She sure made some decisions too. Sure she was manipulated but still it was her decision to kill MC's father, take over the company and make MC's family's life hell.
She will not be forgiven.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
after the game is finished, everyone will stop playing, probably:HideThePain:
She will not be forgiven.
the more important question is - will she be banged (by mc ofc)?:BootyTime:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I've decided to retire my patches. I feel they're hack jobs since I don't know a thing about Ren'Py and don't have the time nor desire to learn about it and I'd rather not upload patches that are sub-par in their technical setup. I will leave the patch for v0.6c of the game here; the one for part 2 has been removed. I'll stick with making patches for personal use from now on.

I do believe the regex setup I've used to change dialogues is a nice method of approaching these patches, since most games end up with unnatural dialogue between characters when words like landlady and roommate are simply replaced. If you feel the same, feel free to reuse the expressions I've set up so far in a patch of your own if you like.

Thanks for the kinds responses I have received for these patches.
Cheers for your efforts so far.
Looks like someone has already gone and made a patch of their own. (although may or may not have dialogue issues, but still better than reading the dialogue that should obviously be replaced that doesn't have a working patch *stares at savior*).

Last edited:
Reactions: uodenim
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes