zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
There are only few ways that a sandbox would work well and I hope the devs take notes from the good and the bad ones. And I don't think a complex sandbox would do good for this, it should be kept simple.
But I think the fact a dev come up here and talking to crying people on a proper pirate site is worrysome. Game made a bad impression so there is nothing more to talk unless it's about the game's update. I would just focus on the work and hope for the best.
This one remind me of the game The Patriarch from TheGary and NSFW Space ( lost excellent devs ...)
But unlike them this one still got a lots of eyes on. Despite it's negative but it still something, if this turn out to be good then the tide might turn - MIGHT. And if it's bad then nothing will change.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
There are only few ways that a sandbox would work well and I hope the devs take notes from the good and the bad ones. And I don't think a complex sandbox would do good for this, it should be kept simple.
But I think the fact a dev come up here and talking to crying people on a proper pirate site is worrysome. Game made a bad impression so there is nothing more to talk unless it's about the game's update. I would just focus on the work and hope for the best.
This one remind me of the game The Patriarch from TheGary and NSFW Space ( lost excellent devs ...)
But unlike them this one still got a lots of eyes on. Despite it's negative but it still something, if this turn out to be good then the tide might turn - MIGHT. And if it's bad then nothing will change.
Making this a sandbox is a joke

Feb 1, 2021
I got an error when trying to load save from previous version.
I have installed Bright Lord v1.0 Rework with BrightLord-1.0-Joker WT Mod & Bonus.
Any help or ideas to fix it?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
and after playing the remake it is clear dev did not proofread script because even after the simi relations changer you still got stepcest BS going on along with the landlady crap and referring to the mom as margaret her name or Landlady which is dumb and the daughters and too calling her landlady i hope someone can make a patch for this this gets annoying having to read the crap like that i know who they are and stuff it just takes away from the immersion of playing to begin with and enjoy fapping lol
Yeah its known issue

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
this game is in the top 10 of renders on this entire site.

too bad there isn't enough content to wank it to.

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
It's even just a few posts up....
I know. This was intentional to add points to my argument.

Also, DrFree made and excellent comment about this :
at this point, you should realize you'll get plenty of those comments because they download from page 1, play it, find it, then mention it from page 1 too.
Either add a note explaining the bug at page 1, or keep yelling at the clouds.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found 4 old pictures in the first morning when Emily wakes MC, first and last are attached

PS: I was mistaken, the images are from a later scene, after coming home from the hospital and making the table for dinner

Last edited:
Reactions: skullbuster

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I love the animations in this game the story the woman's look hot damn but the last scene in this update it is just perfect.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes