• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Sorry I'll be harsh, but the text need a loooot of work.
So much so that my eyes hurt and I had to stop playing.

Furthermore, I don't understand why ask to define the roles of the different characters at the beginning if it's for "step-mom" here and "landlady" there?!?

Sorry again for the dev, I imagine it's not easy to receive criticism like that. But without a lot of work on the text, this game will only attract those interested only in a quick wank on beautiful models. Then they will forget about it until the next update.

I don't really know about other players but, for me, in "visual novel" the "novel" is at least as important if not more than the "visual".
If the story isn't interesting or if it's poorly written, it doesn't matter if the graphics are "perfect", I just won't be able to enjoy the story so it's a complete waste of my time.

I hope the dev can correct this defect because the story seems interesting and the graphics are indeed very beautiful.

Good luck for the future KissKissStudio .
Fair enough, you're playing the non-revised version of the game.

Come back when the Steam release happens - it won't be perfect, but it sure as hell will be much better.

Reactions: tmu500

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Well... I read the last 4 pages of this thread... before I say anything else, well done on the renders upgrade KKS!! I especially liked that the two episodes/chapters/whatever are now merged into one - I really enjoyed playing this again (already looking forward to the IC fix in the next day or two).

All I will say now is - HOLY FUCK!!! There are some extremely lazy, ignorant, entitled cretins here... I dont care what race, sex or age anyone is... if you CAN'T read or scan through a thread properly to find out details for yourself (like a LOT of other members here do already) well... just FUCK OFF!!! Sick of so many morons asking dumb fuck questions...

p.s. a quick question for the staff or mods here... is the 'ignore' list limited in size? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Bright Lord v1.0 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well... I read the last 4 pages of this thread... before I say anything else, well done on the renders upgrade KKS!! I especially liked that the two episodes/chapters/whatever are now merged into one - I really enjoyed playing this again (already looking forward to the IC fix in the next day or two).

All I will say now is - HOLY FUCK!!! There are some extremely lazy, ignorant, entitled cretins here... I dont care what race, sex or age anyone is... if you CAN'T read or scan through a thread properly to find out details for yourself (like a LOT of other members here do already) well... just FUCK OFF!!! Sick of so many morons asking dumb fuck questions...

p.s. a quick question for the staff or mods here... is the 'ignore' list limited in size? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
thankfully no...

Grymfrost

Feb 9, 2018
Silly question... Better to let Bright lord take over your mind route or fight him? Or actually worth doing both routes? Many thanks in advance for any input lol :)

Meef

Aug 25, 2017
The change relationship function isn't working very well, I'm still seeing the occasional "step" and in the replay gallery the character name defaulted to John after I just changed it.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
and after playing the remake it is clear dev did not proofread script because even after the simi relations changer you still got stepcest BS going on along with the landlady crap and referring to the mom as margaret her name or Landlady which is dumb and the daughters and too calling her landlady i hope someone can make a patch for this this gets annoying having to read the crap like that i know who they are and stuff it just takes away from the immersion of playing to begin with and enjoy fapping lol

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
There are only few ways that a sandbox would work well and I hope the devs take notes from the good and the bad ones. And I don't think a complex sandbox would do good for this, it should be kept simple.
But I think the fact a dev come up here and talking to crying people on a proper pirate site is worrysome. Game made a bad impression so there is nothing more to talk unless it's about the game's update. I would just focus on the work and hope for the best.
This one remind me of the game The Patriarch from TheGary and NSFW Space ( lost excellent devs ...)
But unlike them this one still got a lots of eyes on. Despite it's negative but it still something, if this turn out to be good then the tide might turn - MIGHT. And if it's bad then nothing will change.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
There are only few ways that a sandbox would work well and I hope the devs take notes from the good and the bad ones. And I don't think a complex sandbox would do good for this, it should be kept simple.
But I think the fact a dev come up here and talking to crying people on a proper pirate site is worrysome. Game made a bad impression so there is nothing more to talk unless it's about the game's update. I would just focus on the work and hope for the best.
This one remind me of the game The Patriarch from TheGary and NSFW Space ( lost excellent devs ...)
But unlike them this one still got a lots of eyes on. Despite it's negative but it still something, if this turn out to be good then the tide might turn - MIGHT. And if it's bad then nothing will change.
Making this a sandbox is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Robo and tmu500
Feb 1, 2021
I got an error when trying to load save from previous version.
I have installed Bright Lord v1.0 Rework with BrightLord-1.0-Joker WT Mod & Bonus.
Any help or ideas to fix it?

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
and after playing the remake it is clear dev did not proofread script because even after the simi relations changer you still got stepcest BS going on along with the landlady crap and referring to the mom as margaret her name or Landlady which is dumb and the daughters and too calling her landlady i hope someone can make a patch for this this gets annoying having to read the crap like that i know who they are and stuff it just takes away from the immersion of playing to begin with and enjoy fapping lol
Yeah its known issue

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes