Aug 7, 2016
I didn't play the game before the remake, so I don't know if there was more/less content or if the story was written differently, but the game was very... disappointing, so much so that I even wrote a review, which I rarely do because I'm a lazy ass, but it hurt me so much that it was wasted potential that I had to express it. I'll probably come back in a few updates, but my expectations are low because all the key elements of this game are extremely poorly, even the praised renders which are so generic and repetitive that it's even difficult to distinguish which character is who.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dev, I just played a version of the game before whatever fix you're doing. I compiled these typos and mistakes for you to fix at some point, some of them may complicate your steam release:
Suggestions are in the names of the files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
I got an error when trying to load save from previous version.
I have installed Bright Lord v1.0 Rework with BrightLord-1.0-Joker WT Mod & Bonus.
Any help or ideas to fix it?
The MOD works just fine as long as you start a new game. I did not have any crashes & its worth playing from the beginning IMHO.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I'll probably come back in a few updates, but my expectations are low because all the key elements of this game are extremely poorly
Why bother coming back? you obviously don't like it so, don't waste your time just to complain about how "poorly" everything is. Which is just your opinion, don't forget.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks DEV for continued development of this game!! Female characters are well designed (y) Can't wait to see the future updates.

Reactions: Mr. Robo
3.90 star(s) 91 Votes