HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I attempted the update however it maybe due to past saves but each time I click on a person or location I get the grey error screen...kinda bites and I've gotten so far in the game and don't wanna lose my saves as I purposely saved some of the scenes such as val 3some with mc and bi gal pal. Also still having a bit of an issue to getting val to change her hair style

Reactions: Lore19

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How can she buy the dildo? When click on it in the sex shop, just get some russian words (and my russian is a little rusty).
Oh, I think your bag is full. You should move some things to the drawer at home. But not the vibrator, it will disappear ;-) Oh my, so many small nasty bugs.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I attempted the update however it maybe due to past saves but each time I click on a person or location I get the grey error screen...kinda bites and I've gotten so far in the game and don't wanna lose my saves as I purposely saved some of the scenes such as val 3some with mc and bi gal pal. Also still having a bit of an issue to getting val to change her hair style
If your grey screen shows something like key = 17 there is some hope:
If you still have the old game available please start and load it, move to Alex' room and save there. Then close the game and start the new version. Load the new save. Open the wardrobe.
If you have removed the old stuff there is still some hope. Drag Alex to her room by clicking on ignore again and again. Then open the wardrobe and the errors should be gone.
------

The changelog from here and the official note from the first release of 0.4 should be added somehow to page 1:

Important!
Old saves are still supported (only version 0.35.3)!

Instructions for transferring saves:

• Save the game in Alex's room.
  • Transfer the save to the new version of the game.
  • Load the save.
  • Go into the wardrobe.
  • You don’t have to do anything else, the game is patched.
If you have already read books, new cards will be automatically added to your collection.

------

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Oh, I think your bag is full. You should move some things to the drawer at home. But not the vibrator, it will disappear ;-) Oh my, so many small nasty bugs.
Ah, don't even thinked that this could happend! I'll try, thank you!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Quest in red light district can be gone fuarther or not yet. Quest with Valerie's Mother arpresent in this update or not? Whe can speak again with police or will come in future updeate. I think we have e computer in Ash room, can she make live cam or not yet?

Aug 23, 2018
im done with rehearsing it says can't practice more in this version and I have named the band aswell so how do I now buy a guitar ? when I go to the shop there is nothing there to add to the shopping cart at the owl store.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Cheat codes, or rather, console commands to cut the grind:

If you haven't done the song writing yet:

inspir = 10

writing = 10

When the mission switches to playing in the band:

repa_today = 0

To rehearse as many times as you'd like in one day. Exit the rehearsal room first just to be safe (I do it in the room with the old guy in front of the music booth.)

Once the mission changes to playing guitar and you get the items you need at home:

guitar_home_today = 0

To practice at home until the mission changes again.

Reactions: ImACuck
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes