Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
what's the best time to meet ruby?
She works on Wednesdays and on weekends. So every other day from 1pm til 7pm seems to work best. BUT the second event is initiated by herself. I have no clear picture about yet but going into the neighbourhood in the afternoon some days after the first event should be sufficient.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
after this is the game broken nice XD
Interesting. There is a simple sprite missing. But this sprite cannot exist because it would show Alex in her home clothes in the middle of a rain. I have no idea where this could happen. Could you give us the exact location where this happens please? Did you use an old save? Did you patched this save in the wardrobe? Is this save loaded from here or manipulated? Thx.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Interesting. There is a simple sprite missing. But this sprite cannot exist because it would show Alex in her home clothes in the middle of a rain. I have no idea where this could happen. Could you give us the exact location where this happens please? Did you use an old save? Did you patched this save in the wardrobe? Is this save loaded from here or manipulated? Thx.
I was able to reproduce this by starting a new game and skipping time until it rains. It seems to happen if you click on the bathroom after she got wet. (See the attached savegame...)
I guess the content of "cloth_home_res" is somehow written into "cloth", sadly I was not able to find where exactly in the code this happens... :/

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Is there any way that I can translate to Portuguese with some software this game?
Would be nice but it is a huge task by now. Please ask Kosmos personally. Send him a message on his Patreon.

For the process itself you just need a text editor and your translation tools. You can have a look in the folder yourself at Brightpast/game/tl/ - there are the external translations stored. Kosmos will generate the portuguese folder with the language files (in Russian!) and you are free to go ...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I was able to reproduce this by starting a new game and skipping time until it rains. It seems to happen if you click on the bathroom after she got wet. (See the attached savegame...)
I guess the content of "cloth_home_res" is somehow written into "cloth", sadly I was not able to find where exactly in the code this happens... :/
Thx a lot. I had problems with the bathroom and rain too but only after the Ruby event in the cinema. This should have been fixed by now but maybe it got worse ;-) We will have a look at it.
Update: Won't be fixed soon, there are more bugz around this. The error doesn't happen when you have mood above 0. But this doesn't really help now when the MC is just being hit by rain, I know.

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
any cheats?
You'll need to put UnRen in the game folder, run it and choose option 3 to enable the use of console.
Shift+O to bring up the console ingame.

Horny
vozb = 8

Courage:
smel = x

Beauty:
sharm = x

Rhetoric:
ritor = x

Money
money = x

You can also edit your save with ofcourse, but it's a bit annoying with changing stats.
Saves are found in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BF-1490368329
It is a nice way to look up how other stats are named though, to use them later in the console.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
P.S. But i don't understand an author's logic why she needs make-up in a rainy day.
A whore without make-up isn't a whore. And why not on a rainy day as long as the MC has her umbrella. The idea is simply that the MC wouldn't have a chance for some extra money on a sunny day because a whore war would erupt.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm not sure if this game is going anywhere anymore, every update feels like random stuff thrown in without a sense of purpose. There hasn't been any semblance of story development (and no the songwriting isn't story development) in forever.
A clever observer. The next step in the main story is hell of difficult and the last two months were shortened by vacations. Just don't give up. ;-)

tmv

May 31, 2017
Well, my penny about the mood system: it is unbalanced and therefore anoying at the moment:
- Orgasms give a huge mood increase - so you have to go to yoga every morning. there is no other way to get this increase like drugs or alcohol or falling in love (f.e.), doing good or meeting friendly people, having better diners;
- A better physical condition does not reduce the decrease of her mood

So at the moment it just increases the grinding, and thatis not what the game requires! So - my conclusion is that at least it is to early in the development

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I have started this game today, starting the game at this version have a problem--> when you get to the new john and ash scene, there's a good chance you're not bisexual yet, i can't select both choices :(

If someone can send save at this choice while being bisexual i would be grateful

tmv

May 31, 2017
My writing skills are 8 and i cannot find a way to further increase. At the computer thre are no articles to write (I've 6 written articles). How can I further develop this?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have started this game today, starting the game at this version have a problem--> when you get to the new john and ash scene, there's a good chance you're not bisexual yet, i can't select both choices :(
If someone can send save at this choice while being bisexual i would be grateful
Sexuality changes after enjoying Penelope's (pink shower) and Barbara's (sprinkling video) path to the max. So, you would miss one event at least with a foreign save. Do you still want to have one?

My writing skills are 8 and i cannot find a way to further increase. At the computer thre are no articles to write (I've 6 written articles). How can I further develop this?
Did you buy and read the literature journals at the newsstand already?

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Sexuality changes after enjoying Penelope's (pink shower) and Barbara's (sprinkling video) path to the max. So, you would miss one event at least with a foreign save. Do you still want to have one?
I have my save and i ll keep playing with it, i just want to see the scene that i lost cause the protagonist is not bisexual, i won't continue the game by that save, it's just needed to see that scene

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I have my save and i ll keep playing with it, i just want to see the scene that i lost cause the protagonist is not bisexual, i won't continue the game by that save, it's just needed to see that scene
Ok. Just go back to the Neighbourhood.

Reactions: kira07

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Yes, I bought and read all journals, newspapers and books (library).
Sorry, yes, writing skill 8 of course. I think there is a small chance to fix this when you patch the game in the wardrobe. Use the option "Even older save" or so.

Explanation: There should be 8 articles to write now. But two of them have been added later. So i think you are using an old save and didn't applied the patch to it.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Sorry, yes, writing skill 8 of course. I think there is a small chance to fix this when you patch the game in the wardrobe. Use the option "Even older save" or so.

Explanation: There should be 8 articles to write now. But two of them have been added later. So i think you are using an old save and didn't applied the patch to it.
Ah, unfortunately I used the other option before and the option is not available anymore now.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes