gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Every time I try write a new song , game show up error log , WHY ??
Save file attached .
Your song names for the non existing songs are messed up and your writing skill is too high (don't know how you managed to do that, I'm pretty sure you messed with the variables...)
Activate the console (for instance with the Unren.bat option #3), press Shift+O ingame and run the following 3 commands:
Code:
writing=10
song5_[1]=""
song6_[1]=""
After that you should be able to write the songs again. (Of course don't know if anything else is messed up in your save...)

would you add an option to control this View attachment 1153615
this and also that goddamned mood points, she's very susceptible to fucking moodswing for f sake.
Hmm, the original cheat menu is part of the game (the current mod only added the button to get access to it and the english translation)
I made a second version with two new options "Excitement" and "Set orgasm time (mood)", those of course don't got translations for german or russian. (They appear on those versions too, but are in english...)
Also had to add a second page (moved "Put on panties", "Valerie's hairstyle" and "Add/Remove Tatoo" there because I think those options aren't necessarily needed on the first page)
I didn't have time to play through the game (so I'm not 100% if it would break anything, but should be fine), so it's on your own risk if you want to use that version...

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Your song names for the non existing songs are messed up and your writing skill is too high (don't know how you managed to do that, I'm pretty sure you messed with the variables...)
Activate the console (for instance with the Unren.bat option #3), press Shift+O ingame and run the following 3 commands:
Code:
writing=10
song5_[1]=""
song6_[1]=""
After that you should be able to write the songs again. (Of course don't know if anything else is messed up in your save...)

Hmm, the original cheat menu is part of the game (the current mod only added the button to get access to it and the english translation)
I made a second version with two new options "Excitement" and "Set orgasm time (mood)", those of course don't got translations for german or russian. (They appear on those versions too, but are in english...)
Also had to add a second page (moved "Put on panties", "Valerie's hairstyle" and "Add/Remove Tatoo" there because I think those options aren't necessarily needed on the first page)
I didn't have time to play through the game (so I'm not 100% if it would break anything, but should be fine), so it's on your own risk if you want to use that version...
Really appreciate what you do !!!
But...
Still can't practice guitar at home...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Still can't practice guitar at home...
Welp hard to say what you've done. You already read the 4 guitar books, but your guitar_skill isn't at 16... Normally you should only be able to read them after 12 lessons if I remember correctly.
You could try setting it manually via console (guitar_skill=16), if that doesn't work, I would suggest to start over and don't touch any of the stats/skills...

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Welp hard to say what you've done. You already read the 4 guitar books, but your guitar_skill isn't at 16... Normally you should only be able to read them after 12 lessons if I remember correctly.
You could try setting it manually via console (guitar_skill=16), if that doesn't work, I would suggest to start over and don't touch any of the stats/skills...
That's help me again !! thank you !!

One last help , can you check out why I can't trigger Evelyn first event → old stuff ,
I know it's in MC's bedroom ...

thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
Bright Past [v0.82.1] - Compressed

I should thank you, but I can't. The reason is simple. Judging by the proposed options you have full versions of uncompressed game archives for PC and MAC. Help this thread and post the full versions of the game, and add your compression links to them.

Only then will you really say thank you a lot of fans of the game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I should thank you, but I can't. The reason is simple. Judging by the proposed options you have full versions of uncompressed game archives for PC and MAC. Help this thread and post the full versions of the game, and add your compression links to them.

Only then will you really say thank you a lot of fans of the game.
I can only guess, but you know that you can create Mac versions with the Renpy SDK if you got the Win/Linux version? (Which was probably the case here for creating the crunched Mac version...)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you !!!

One thing need to ask , in character log , there is a line show "see how things play out" ,
is it meaning no more content ? because I can't try it out ...
Check Molly's questlog... ("See how things play out" means normally you are advancing the questline with some other character...)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes