gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have no idea how to find this red light district.
The red light district is unlocked once you see an event on the Busstop (you need to have at least 11 courage, the event itself happens between 11pm-6am)

HELP PLEASE: how to catch vocal teacher Falsetto with that domina girl? I need it to progress band route. Right now i dont even have a option to be teach by him, it's just disappeared.
Have you checked the studio (palm beach) between 11pm-5am?

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
The red light district is unlocked once you see an event on the Busstop (you need to have at least 11 courage, the event itself happens between 11pm-6am)

Have you checked the studio (palm beach) between 11pm-5am?
I think i did. But i will try it. Thanks.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Your song names for the non existing songs are messed up and your writing skill is too high (don't know how you managed to do that, I'm pretty sure you messed with the variables...)
Activate the console (for instance with the Unren.bat option #3), press Shift+O ingame and run the following 3 commands:
Code:
writing=10
song5_[1]=""
song6_[1]=""
After that you should be able to write the songs again. (Of course don't know if anything else is messed up in your save...)

Hmm, the original cheat menu is part of the game (the current mod only added the button to get access to it and the english translation)
I made a second version with two new options "Excitement" and "Set orgasm time (mood)", those of course don't got translations for german or russian. (They appear on those versions too, but are in english...)
Also had to add a second page (moved "Put on panties", "Valerie's hairstyle" and "Add/Remove Tatoo" there because I think those options aren't necessarily needed on the first page)
I didn't have time to play through the game (so I'm not 100% if it would break anything, but should be fine), so it's on your own risk if you want to use that version...
sir thanks for your hard work and the predecessor - its very quick! gonna test it today

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I notice there is no pregnancy tag, but you can take a before/after pill and notice when a creampie happens and you didn't take one there is a symbol is this just for future development?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I notice there is no pregnancy tag, but you can take a before/after pill and notice when a creampie happens and you didn't take one there is a symbol is this just for future development?
Currently no prego content, might come in a future update...

How does the rain work in game, I'm trying to go to the highway in the morning when it rains but I don't know when?
There're 4 time frames/day when it can start raining (6am-9am, 9am-8pm, 8pm-11pm and 11pm-6am). Rain has a 1 in 8 chance to start...

Reactions: Some_Dude?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
yeah it´s not implemented yet

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
first talk to her in a clothing store and help her choose a dress, then you can pick up with her when you join her to run, at the tennis court, or when she is sitting on coffee. (only on days when it is not working)
I'm not sure I helped her with her dress because on her day off I couldn't find her at the clothing store, I'm trying to improve Margie relationship so I can talk to her about Fred how do I go about doing that?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not sure I helped her with her dress because on her day off I couldn't find her at the clothing store, I'm trying to improve Margie relationship so I can talk to her about Fred how do I go about doing that?
When Margie is on her day off you can find her on the sports ground (where you can join her), as well at smartbucks. Both events give +1 relationship and are repeatable...

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Margie or Ingrid to convince? Is there a down side to picking one over the other like if I can't be with the other one or something?

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Its taking me so long to get the Alcohol addiction, I have been drinking beer and skipping 6hrs for the sober and repeating it over and over, I went through like 30+ beer and still no addiction am I doing something wrong or does it take a long time?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Its taking me so long to get the Alcohol addiction, I have been drinking beer and skipping 6hrs for the sober and repeating it over and over, I went through like 30+ beer and still no addiction am I doing something wrong or does it take a long time?
I don't think beer works. Use the mulled wine at the coffee shop during the day and going to the music bar at night.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Visiting Barbara during night (i think 3rd time, one you need courage 13) creates series of errors causing all sceenes at her room being under error pages. First image visible after error pages is one with Alex in bathroom:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Error traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one happens while traveling by public transport on 1st date with Ruby. It is also series of errors causing all dates scenes being under gray error page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I'm still having trouble trying to get alcohol addiction, can anyone tell me how they did if they succeeded?(I tried save editor but after one night of sleep it resets to no addiction)

Reactions: Reaverrew

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm still having trouble trying to get alcohol addiction, can anyone tell me how they did if they succeeded?(I tried save editor but after one night of sleep it resets to no addiction)
There're basically 6 stages (0-5) of alcoholism in the game.
To advance a stage the player must gain 5 points (I think it was 10 before, but that was lowered in one of the last updates) by drinking. The higher the stage the more you've to drink, for instance on stage 1 you can only drink 1 beer, which gives 1 point, on stage 2 you've to drink 2 beers to get one point and on stage 3 onwards you need to drink some harder alcohol (for instance at the bar) to progress.
One thing to note, you should start early to begin drinking in the game. Everytime you sleep without drinking the game decreases one point. If you're on level 1 for instance it doesn't decrease the points below 5, but if you are on level 0 it decreases the points without any limit, so if you slept (I think only the 8 hour option) for let's say 100 times without drinking, the points also get decreased by -100... (I personally think there should be a limit, if not 0, then -10 or something)

I guess you're trying to do the event with Valerie. One note, this event only does happen if you're on the second stage ("Early-Stage Alcoholism").

If you want to check the variables with the console you can do watch a_points and watch alc_stage, this will show the current values in the top right corner (if you want them to go away just do unwatch a_points and unwatch alc_stage). You can of course set a_points to 0 or another value if you don't can stand the grind... (eg a_points=0)

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
There're basically 6 stages (0-5) of alcoholism in the game.
To advance a stage the player must gain 5 points (I think it was 10 before, but that was lowered in one of the last updates) by drinking. The higher the stage the more you've to drink, for instance on stage 1 you can only drink 1 beer, which gives 1 point, on stage 2 you've to drink 2 beers to get one point and on stage 3 onwards you need to drink some harder alcohol (for instance at the bar) to progress.
One thing to note, you should start early to begin drinking in the game. Everytime you sleep without drinking the game decreases one point. If you're on level 1 for instance it doesn't decrease the points below 5, but if you are on level 0 it decreases the points without any limit, so if you slept (I think only the 8 hour option) for let's say 100 times without drinking, the points also get decreased by -100... (I personally think there should be a limit, if not 0, then -10 or something)

I guess you're trying to do the event with Valerie. One note, this event only does happen if you're on the second stage ("Early-Stage Alcoholism").

If you want to check the variables with the console you can do watch a_points and watch alc_stage, this will show the current values in the top right corner (if you want them to go away just do unwatch a_points and unwatch alc_stage). You can of course set a_points to 0 or another value if you don't can stand the grind... (eg a_points=0)
I'm not sure if its bugged or something but when I set the values and than sleep it reset the stage back to 1, but the alcohol points I set to 5 and they stayed the same, I turned on watch a_points and drinking beer doesn't raise it, nothing does so I think its bugged for me sadly and this Valerie event is the last event for me than I got to wait for next update

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes