gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm not sure if its bugged or something but when I set the values and than sleep it reset the stage back to 1, but the alcohol points I set to 5 and they stayed the same, I turned on watch a points and drinking beer doesn't raise it, nothing does so I think its bugged for me sadly and this Valerie event is the last event for me than I got to wait for next update
Upload your save and I'll have a look...

Reactions: Some_Dude?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Let me know if you find anything
Hmm, looks fine for me. I tried setting a_points to 4, drank one beer and did go to sleep, which increased a_points to 5 and alc_stage to 1...
I further increased it to 9, drank two beer and alc_stage went to 2...

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm, looks fine for me. I tried setting a_points to 4, drank one beer and did go to sleep, which increased a_points to 5 and alc_stage to 1...
Ok ill try that

EDIT: I half fixed it, my Alc stage was one all the time when trying to raise it, so i set it to 0 and drank beer before bed and it started raising again, it seems to be working but when i drink 2 beers at stage 2 and go to Valerie room when she is sleeping nothing happens or am I suppose to do something when she is awake, it just says at night and she is sleeping at night?

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
it seems to be working but when i drink 2 beers at stage 2 and go to Valerie room when she is sleeping nothing happens or am I suppose to do something when she is awake, it just says at night and she is sleeping at night?
For the event to happen you need to have the Rock-Bar unlocked. There you can drink three drinks (wine or beer) at stage 2 (which makes the screen pink). If you're in this state and you go to Valerie's room between 11pm and 6am the event should trigger....

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
For the event to happen you need to have the Rock-Bar unlocked. There you can drink three drinks (wine or beer) at stage 2 (which makes the screen pink). If you're in this state and you go to Valerie's room between 11pm and 6am the event should trigger....
OMG thank you it finally works :)(y), but now sadly I'm all done the game, got to wait for the next update :LOL:

Reactions: lol4oo

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
- Bright Past [v0.82.1] Cheat Mod

Game Version : 0.83.1
Mod Version : 0.82.1

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is old version cheat mod, and it's also working perfectly in New version 0.83.1

Download Mod :

Android Port (v0.83.1) With My Mod : Here

IMG_20210423_144351.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-23-14-43-13-204_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg Screenshot_2021-04-23-14-43-10-729_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Last edited:

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
anyone know how to trigger the bathroom event in sports complex and how what time to see lucas and others

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
anyone know how to trigger the bathroom event in sports complex and how what time to see lucas and others
You trigger the event in the bathroom toilet by clicking the Relax button (you need some excitement of course).
Lucas will show up in the park between 6am and 9am (randomly), but only before you've done the event where he went missing. (so before you start the main event of the last update...)
You can see Val and Monica meet in the park randomly between 8pm-11pm if it's not raining (It's just a picture of Monica sitting on the bench while Val stands next right to her, not really an event...)

Reactions: TheGamer-

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
You trigger the event in the bathroom toilet by clicking the Relax button (you need some excitement of course).
Lucas will show up in the park between 6am and 9am (randomly), but only before you've done the event where he went missing. (so before you start the main event of the last update...)
You can see Val and Monica meet in the park randomly between 8pm-11pm if it's not raining (It's just a picture of Monica sitting on the bench while Val stands next right to her, not really an event...)
thank you

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Unfortunately, with the current update, the gallery in the smartphone and the character window are still bugged. I keep getting a "traceback" message.

P.s. Greetings from one of your Bright Past fans

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Unfortunately, with the current update, the gallery in the smartphone and the character window are still bugged. I keep getting a "traceback" message.

P.s. Greetings from one of your Bright Past fans
Did you start the game in a version before 0.80.x? (Old saves are not 100% compatible with versions above 0.80.x)

Excalibur

Jul 11, 2017
My strength is stuck at 9 and it says I can no longer gain with workouts at home. I go to the gym and it says I can't work out until I am at 11. How do I gain the 2 strength to workout at the gym?

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Did you start the game in a version before 0.80.x? (Old saves are not 100% compatible with versions above 0.80.x)
Yes, it is saved data from v0.7.3., Especially since I am not really movitated to start all over again. Because I (like everyone else) invested a lot of time. x_x

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Is it just me or you can't see all the charachters.
Screenshot (5).png
Last row is barely visible and there are more charachter below that row fully invisible. And I can't see any scrolling method.

Also can't finish "Talk to Valerie tonight" as seen on pic. It has been weeks after that task appeared but any visit or attempt to talk ending with Alex and Valerie chats on bed....

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes