Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Creating of a mega link or nopy would've been better than submitting torrent.
You are on a pirate forum, not a store. If you need a convenient link, buy the game. I am a simple user and make the link that is convenient for me. Links are also handled by a moderator - ask him.
By the way, you can always use k2s instead of torrenting. (And then you can make a mega or any link you need).This is probably much more convenient for you...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
will alltime-=120 work for backwards?
Yeah that should work for going backwards, but I wouldn't suggest you're using it, because I don't think there's code which handles going back in time while the day is changing, forwards should be ok...

mood was also on my want-to-tweak list ... anything for autoroutine (shower,perfume,food, etc)? like is it possible to have a cheat allowing to apply everything at once and from any location?
Added a few options to the cheat menu, maybe you will like them ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-84-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-6066012

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
should work for going backwards
Added
backwards. for now everything is good. with some tasks i can just roll back and go on (viktor/flyers)...with some i do need to sleep.
tnx.
though im insatible :D .. could u add a button to remove all nogood statuses - remove sleepiness and hunger ...+restore clean body (+ sober & no sperm - if affects anything)
and maybe on-your-own-risk -1h button

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
.. could u add a button to remove all nogood statuses - remove sleepiness and hunger ...+restore clean body (+ sober & no sperm - if affects anything)
No plans on doing that, being drunk is actually a good trait in the beginning, because it adds a charm point (also one of Val's events requires the alcoholism level to be raised), having sperm on her face and walking around is a kink of mine (so arguably not a bad status... ^^) and the tissues are an item to remove it on the go, sleepiness and hunger should already be covered by the new button.

and maybe on-your-own-risk -1h button
Nah, I don't want to add anything which I'm not 100% sure it doesn't break anything (don't want to cause bug reports because someone used my mod)...

rh12

Mar 27, 2018
I cant buy the anal plug because of this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loading save files leads to the same error right after the load.

Does anyone know how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Nevermind, I downloaded the compressed version and now works fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: severed_arm

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i cannot join basketball. that second blackdude is non interactable...is it story related ..or due to me tweaking agility etc...

how to start taht vocal/band/guitar gig...i think i run into some guys in cafe, need to give them rock poster... could be related

valeri wheen to be drunk near valerie ? (early game task ...or is it about alco habit ? )

jane on weekend. that is the puzzle! can she be in some location i havenot unlocked?

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i cannot join basketball. that second blackdude is non interactable...is it story related ..or due to me tweaking agility etc...
The "Shall we play" option should show up if you're far enough into the main story...
Also don't change your stats with the console, you will break your game...

how to start taht vocal/band/guitar gig...i think i run into some guys in cafe, need to give them rock poster... could be related
Follow the main story...

valeri wheen to be drunk near valerie ? (early game task ...or is it about alco habit ? )

Reactions: Ssato243

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
..or due to me tweaking agility etc...
Probably, will also break other parts of the game.

Stats are tied to events and if you cheat them you will screw up the eventsand then wonder why you are missing a chunk of the game.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The "Shall we play" option should show up if you're far enough into the main story...
Also don't change your stats with the console, you will break your game...

Follow the main story...

But there seems to be a bug. I can still drink so much beer. Nothing happens for me

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to spot barbara alone in th ekitchen... i think i remember only saturday cleaning time... but prefer not to skip days back
monday 16 doesnot work. objection!!! > _<

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
heh a rare case where i need to activate sleepiness
though...any way to skip that step entirely? like valquestname questnumber (0) to (1)
There's probably a way, but the alcoholism system is a bit complicated, there's a way to force a stage, but that would not set the right variables for the Valerie event, so please play the game as intended use the sleep system and don't try to solve everything with using the console... (also sleeping is a good thing, out of the top of my head at least one of the events only happens if you sleep...)

how to spot barbara alone in th ekitchen... i think i remember only saturday cleaning time... but prefer not to skip days back
monday 16 doesnot work. objection!!! > _<
Why skip days back, when you can wait a week?
And Val goes to Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday once you're far enough with the Yoga quest...

But there seems to be a bug. I can still drink so much beer. Nothing happens for me
Which version are you playing?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
bought a car... and surely qol thought poped up - for it to be available from any location . is that me always leaving it somewhere...or is it indeed freaking bulky ssystem (well , it is kinda in place...but not when u go to sub locations)
i think that issue bothered me in BP RP ...

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There's probably a way, but the alcoholism system is a bit complicated, there's a way to force a stage, but that would not set the right variables for the Valerie event, so please play the game as intended use the sleep system and don't try to solve everything with using the console... (also sleeping is a good thing, out of the top of my head at least one of the events only happens if you sleep...)

Why skip days back, when you can wait a week?
And Val goes to Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday once you're far enough with the Yoga quest...

Which version are you playing?
Last built was 0.83.1. As far as I know, it should already work there. I really tried every tip that I could find here. But the alcohol has no effect in my game.

I haven't tried the newest version yet.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Last built was 0.83.1. As far as I know, it should already work there. I really tried every tip that I could find here. But the alcohol has no effect in my game.

I haven't tried the newest version yet.
Yeah 0.83.1 was buggy (as well as 0.84.0 and a few older versions), the variable to determine the alcohol points was able to go in the negatives on alc_stage 0, but that was fixed in 0.84.1 where the way I pointed out in this post should definitely work...

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah 0.83.1 was buggy (as well as 0.84.0 and a few older versions), the variable to determine the alcohol points was able to go in the negatives on alc_stage 0, but that was fixed in 0.84.1 where the way I pointed out in this post should definitely work...
Sounds good. Then I'll try it out soon. Thank you (y)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes