Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
I put together a tiny little mod for dealing with some of this games major flaws. (constant grind, hunger, stink)

Copy the cheats.rpy into your "game" folder, start game.

Hotkeys:
Max lust: shift+f5
Hunger: shift+f6
Add money: shift+f7
Remove smell: shift+f8

# These might break stuff, all increments are 1 #
Increase natural beauty: shift+f9
Increase courage: shift+f10
Increase rhetoric: shift+f11

Obviously you can just run the console commands yourself without using the file but I like having hotkeys. :)

I don't edit any of the character variables like charm etc because they are tied into story progression etc, etc.
Eh, it's your game. Added beauty, courage and rhetoric.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
this for all versions or something that need to be updated every version? if so for what version was this mod made(84?) and is there a link to that game version somewhere?

Reactions: Zarkton cruises

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
why does my game (compressed) crashed everytime i tried to save?

solved.
unren rollback caused it

Last edited:

aqaqaq1515

Feb 7, 2019
I put together a tiny little mod for dealing with some of this games major flaws. (constant grind, hunger, stink)

Copy the cheats.rpy into your "game" folder, start game.

Hotkeys:
Max lust: shift+f5
Hunger: shift+f6
Add money: shift+f7
Remove smell: shift+f8

# These might break stuff, all increments are 1 #
Increase natural beauty: shift+f9
Increase courage: shift+f10
Increase rhetoric: shift+f11

Obviously you can just run the console commands yourself without using the file but I like having hotkeys. :)

I don't edit any of the character variables like charm etc because they are tied into story progression etc, etc.
Eh, it's your game. Added beauty, courage and rhetoric.
dont work

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Updated kitchen cleaning event with Barbara. -- nothing new !!! he just make some changes in old events, so must start new game anytime to see somthing ??!?!?!? need a years of updates to see somthing in this game. shame its very good art work but other - its a shit

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone know what the new achievement is? I've done all the hooker work with Rudo scene and all the Rick content and I think thats it unless I missed something. Thanks.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Used to Love this game and couldn't wait for the next release, now it's like the 4th or 5th update I have jumped. I feel it's just more of the same. I read the changelog when a new update is released and it simply doesn't peak my interest. Sure, the part of her remodeling that shithole was fun but the only thing we got out of it was streaming.

There are no "new" LIs, well, there was never a male LI to begin with... sure, the game is being refined as updates come out with stuff like clothing which is great and should have probably been added way earlier.

Being it a sort of a simulator, IMO it's too focused on corruption and with almost no dating nor romance involved. I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S BAD, I'm sure that a lot of people love it like it is and that's perfectly fine, it's just getting old to me. I don't even mind the grind which is to be expected. As an example, I think there was one of these last updates updates where the MC can have more stuff with the truck driver... come on, the girl is working in the gloryhole for god knows how many updates already... not to mention being raped. I'm sure playing probably close to a hundred of corruption games also make me tired of it. Maybe it's missing some sort of arcs? Some objectives besides her career? I don't know...

Just some thoughts.

Thank you and the best of luck.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I don't see any Dicks in the screenshots, is this a lesbian only game?
Also, is the rape avoidable, or is it backstory? :unsure:
Same question here
No, it's not only lesbian, there are M/F scenes too. The relationships are optional. The rape events are avoidable if you know where and when they happen: don't search money inside the laundry machine, don't get completely drunk in the bar after midnight, don't go to the park after midnight when a group of people are there and there's another two I think that I don't remember why they happen.(One happens in the basement after a revenge but I don't remember why it unlocks)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
don't search money inside the laundry machine, don't get completely drunk in the bar after midnight, don't go to the park after midnight when a group of people are there and there's another two I think that I don't remember why they happen.(One happens in the basement after a revenge but I don't remember why it unlocks)
Damn lots of rape. Instead of worrying about it I think I will just avoid the game. Rape was definitely intended to be core content, and I'm not a fan of that at all. Especially with female MC. :cry:
Shame cause Lesbo games are few and far between, and the models look great. :poop:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Tried this for the first time. It looks great but what a fucking grind fest and puzzle. Where to get what? Where and when to do whatever... so many things... Really no walkthrough?, how to get the timing done (between 6:00 and 6:20...)

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Come back to the game, and first thing she complains about is smoking ... bitch you aint had a cigarette in like over a year ...

Can we not completely ditch this worthless shitty cigarette addiction yet?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes