Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
How do I start getting Alex's hideout set up? I thought I just went to the alley, but haven't found anything.
You have to wait until Barbara gives you the quest to look for a place. After that it is a random event where you run into a bum to the left of the house who sells you an axe. It can take some time for it to trigger sometimes. Several times I had given up hope, and then it happened.

iggyazalea

Oct 27, 2021
I can't get the sancho task to find a purpose for a second room in the basement.( I refused about being lesbian to Barbara earlier btw). Someone please help me about that.

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
This is a fucking lesbian game. When does the man come out? Game developers are liars. Playing this game is a waste of time. Don't waste your time and money. I canceled my membership. Doing a survey after everyone has already left is of no use. Hey, stop messing around and work hard on the lesbian game you want to make.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
This is a fucking lesbian game. When does the man come out? Game developers are liars. Playing this game is a waste of time. Don't waste your time and money. I canceled my membership. Doing a survey after everyone has already left is of no use. Hey, stop messing around and work hard on the lesbian game you want to make.
I didn't know the guys you sleep with in this game were women now. Did they in the laundry mat, the guys playing basketball, the guy in the bar, the truck driver, the bathroom glory hole guy, Ash's boyfriend, the mugger, the guys in the park, the guys at the bus stop, Ryder, and all the guys going to the glory hole have a sex change in your version? You have some secret mod that converts males to females?
Yes there is allot of girl on girl in this game, most of it avoidable, but there is also allot of boy on girl action.
So if this a lesbian game, what's a normal game to you? Guy on Guy?

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
I didn't know the guys you sleep with in this game were women now. Did they in the laundry mat, the guys playing basketball, the guy in the bar, the truck driver, the bathroom glory hole guy, Ash's boyfriend, the mugger, the guys in the park, the guys at the bus stop, Ryder, and all the guys going to the glory hole have a sex change in your version? You have some secret mod that converts males to females?
Yes there is allot of girl on girl in this game, most of it avoidable, but there is also allot of boy on girl action.
So if this a lesbian game, what's a normal game to you? Guy on Guy?
Wow!! It's amazing!! Thank you so much for letting me know. If you hadn't told me that, I might never have known about it my whole life! I was thinking that those men were all dead in a nuclear war around April 2021!

Empek_bolong

Nov 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Bright Past [v0.87.0] + Brandy's Cheat Mod

Download

Download [Apk + Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Need update sir...

Vikstra

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone know how to make smoking cigarettes addiction become stronger? My Alex smoking more then 500 cigarettes, but nicotine addiction level is low for now.

Belorda

Mar 15, 2021
Hm. Is it intended or a bug ? After the reopening in the HotArctic Alex started to work there again, But after 3 or 4 evening i realized now, that there is no payment for this jobs ?

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hm. Is it intended or a bug ? After the reopening in the HotArctic Alex started to work there again, But after 3 or 4 evening i realized now, that there is no payment for this jobs ?
And increased courage level every night or is that the payment , hmm

Reactions: xapican

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, anybody know what the latest achievement is? its beside work in the hall of fame? thanks

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hey all, anybody know what the latest achievement is? its beside work in the hall of fame? thanks
Did you have 53 courage before the the café reopened Barbara revenge night cop having sex with hooker motel Rudo at the Glory hole

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes