Hardor

May 29, 2020
Bug: If you press the hunger button to eat quick food, the game crashes as the reference for item_apple1 is erroneously "item_apple" in data.rpy.
Idea: How about adding the wet-wipe use button inside the cum icon similar to the other status icons.
Missing: Cum on tits/chest picture with the black dress.
Missing outfit: Black underwear with stockings.
Bug: If you go to film with Barbara after midnight after she asks you to buy a dildo, you will go past the next day and directly to the day after (I passed a sunday I was having couple of quest missions active directly to monday).
Idea: How about a way to drag&drop items on inventory to rearrange stuff so that you get the stuff you need on the top. Midgame inventory is a real mess and cluttered by dozens of items and when you own hundred this and hundred that putting them to closet and back to inventory isn't feasible anymore.
Bug: If you press the red phone-button to discard call when "the boss" calls, the game will crash.

Last edited:

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
I can't do rehearsal (last before the third concert):mad:
Also, after singing whith Snake, the screen stay "rainy" no matter where or when o_O

Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 18.30.45.png

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Is there a way to stop smoking or is she just getting severely depressed every time she doesn't smoke?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is there a way to stop smoking or is she just getting severely depressed every time she doesn't smoke?
If you keep waiting the depression will go away and so will her addiction. While waiting you can buy antidepressants at the pharmacy.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
If you keep waiting the depression will go away and so will her addiction. While waiting you can buy antidepressants at the pharmacy.
That -15 mood penalty with timer of over 4k minutes or 720 minutes with pills is just pretty crippling with the added mood penalty from not smoking and the fact that you can't gain any hornyness during this time, so you can't really counter the mood penalty with masturbation (cummed +20) either, so the character practically does nothing for 12 hours with pills and even longer without, as she refuses to work, train or read books.

Thanks for the info though.

Does she get the addiction back if she smokes even one cigarette for mood bonus or is there a threshold after the addiction is cured?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I followed you guide, thank you, found 2 or 3 I had missed before (and one in the basement that now is unavoidable after reforming it), and still got all those missing.
View attachment 1820374
Hmm, those rub0.png aren't implemented yet.
nine of spades is only available in the basement(which is missable), I guess the only way to get it is using the console (without starting a new game), this would be the command:
card_p.append(9)
The queen of clubs should be available in the fast food restaurant in the city...

Reactions: GaboCAP

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Attention! The new content is not translated into German. I have lost contact with the good man who has been creating the German version for you all these years. I can't say anything about the translation in the future yet. Sorry.
If you know German and want to help with the translation - write to me on the discord.
for 0.91.0 - MEGA ~107Mb (PC+MAC zip)
Just add all the files to the game folder. Only for version 0.91!
0.92.0 - MEGA ~3.7Gb (PC zip)
0.92.0 - MEGA ~3.7Gb (MAC zip)
0.92.0 - GDrive ~3.7Gb (PC zip)
Have a nice game!

dpp722

Apr 30, 2019

Attention! The new content is not translated into German. I have lost contact with the good man who has been creating the German version for you all these years. I can't say anything about the translation in the future yet. Sorry.
If you know German and want to help with the translation - write to me on the discord.
for 0.91.0 - MEGA ~107Mb (PC+MAC zip)

Full archive 0.92.0 - MEGA ~3.7Gb (PC zip)
Full archive 0.92.0 - MEGA ~3.7Gb (MAC zip)
Full archive 0.92.0 - GDrive ~3.7Gb (PC zip)
Have a nice game!
Thankssssss.... :)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes