GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
My statistics (played the game from the beginning in v0.91) look like this:
View attachment 1780121
For the locations, there're currently 121 locations to visit, the game checks for 123, so the bar can't be filled 100%.
There're 18 random events, here is a brief description how to get them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've the console active you could run the all_random_events_ command to see which are missing:
View attachment 1780123
Thank you, very usefull answer, will check the missing events then!

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1645912259335.png

123.jpg

1645908921213.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.91.0

Edit : tive que fazer a tradução do jogo direto do Russo , pode ter alguns erros de intepretação , mais ainda da pra jogar
Edit : so posso fazer uma revisão melhorada quando estive jogando

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Rather than a new game, are there commands to use (assuming without cheat mods) to match stats between old saves and the included save?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1645912259335.png

123.jpg

1645908921213.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão V0.91.0

Bright Past v0.91.0 Mega

Edit : tive que fazer a tradução do jogo direto do Russo , pode ter alguns erros de intepretação , mais ainda da pra jogar
Edit : so posso fazer uma revisão melhorada quando estive jogando
Ta bon a cut eye

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, in the save which is provided by the Dev (to start the 0.91 content), are all the other quests complete?

because I’m unable to play the webcam repeatable events. Can anyone help pls!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Liked the game until Val got a girlfriend. I immediately pulled my pledge since I legit only played the game for her. We can "date" Ruby why not Val?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
My statistics (played the game from the beginning in v0.91) look like this:
View attachment 1780121
For the locations, there're currently 121 locations to visit, the game checks for 123, so the bar can't be filled 100%.
There're 18 random events, here is a brief description how to get them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've the console active you could run the all_random_events_ command to see which are missing:
View attachment 1780123
Awesome thanks for this, one question is how can I get the console to work? I've never done that before so not sure how to go about it. I'm also using the save that came with this version so its missing alot of what you have listed even the locations. Thank you.

1651159141412.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Awesome thanks for this, one question is how can I get the console to work? I've never done that before so not sure how to go about it. I'm also using the save that came with this version so its missing alot of what you have listed even the locations. Thank you.

View attachment 1781384
Download Unren.bat to your game directory, run it and choose option #3. After that you can use Shift+O ingame to access the console.

Reactions: rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Download Unren.bat to your game directory, run it and choose option #3. After that you can use Shift+O ingame to access the console.
Looks like I'll need to play from the beginning because it seems that even though I get them to work they aren't being marked on the progress bar. Which sucks because I've put soo much time in this game and really enjoy it. :(

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like I'll need to play from the beginning because it seems that even though I get them to work they aren't being marked on the progress bar. Which sucks because I've put soo much time in this game and really enjoy it. :(
Hmm, most of those events are really random, so doing those actions over and over again should trigger them. If you upload your save I can probably give more specific actions how you can unlock them...

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hmm, most of those events are really random, so doing those actions over and over again should trigger them. If you upload your save I can probably give more specific actions how you can unlock them...
Ok I would appreciate it because I have no idea how to do that, I would like to learn for sure. Here is the save he gave us but I triggered the scenes with it. Bad part is my old save which doesn't work anymore I had all my attributes pretty high where I could do about anything. Now they aren't leveled and the choices I have are limited and it sucks. Thank you for helping, let me know if I owe you anything and I could shoot you a tip some how.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes