themais

Feb 2, 2020
there is no way to know the names of the characters and where to find them, because often the game asks me to find someone and I can't find out where. Thank you

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
The latest android version can be found here - The new version of the game also added 2 new achievements and a New holiday main menu.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
can i play this game lesbian only i tried it a long time ago and the game really seemed like i have to have my charactor become a complete whore and thats not my kinda thing is there a way to avoid that?
Someone else can verify but there is a sexuality trait. Obviously you'll miss scenes but i think you can stick with women.

I feel I better point out, she's not a virgin and it's because of a dude. You do start straight. But you can be receptive to women.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
can i play this game lesbian only i tried it a long time ago and the game really seemed like i have to have my charactor become a complete whore and thats not my kinda thing is there a way to avoid that?
Someone else can verify but there is a sexuality trait. Obviously you'll miss scenes but i think you can stick with women.

I feel I better point out, she's not a virgin and it's because of a dude. You do start straight. But you can be receptive to women.
From what I remember, there is one questline that you don't have a choice in the matter. To avoid it, don't deliver the flyers.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
can someone upload the updated rollback mod on here and not on mixdrop? my virus scanner and ad blocker blocks the site

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get forward whit Ruby, i cant seem to get enough friendly whit her to play tennis or call her?

brdts

Sep 23, 2018
i'm downloading from gofile and its working as always but, before try the gofile link, i tried to download using the Mixdrop link and, after a bunch of popups, when shows up the download status, microsoft edge blocked the file saying it was a virus.

anyone tried the mixdrop link?
and why gofile download wasnt blocked if they are, or should be, the same file?

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Still holding out until I see 1.0 complete. Haven't played since .75ish couldn't bring myself to grind every update. Almost there but seems we been the 90's for awhile.....

200w.gif

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have found 9 as well and can not find the last one. I looked in every place and room in the entire game.
There are in the streets, not in rooms or inside buildings. Appears by night, after 23:00, and dissapears at dawn. They have not an exact order, every time you find one unlocks the next free spot in the row. That's why can't get hints about "the last one", could be any of them, the only help would be if anyone make a full list of locations.

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
can someone upload the updated rollback mod on here and not on mixdrop? my virus scanner and ad blocker blocks the site
mixdrop is blacklisted on most vs, therefor just correct the adress to mixdrop.CO or mixdrop with one "O". the vs often link to a false site.

NasValir

Sep 1, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get forward whit Ruby, i cant seem to get enough friendly whit her to play tennis or call her?
0. Meet with Ruby on her work days and then meet with her again in the sports centre between 2pm-4pm on her free days (clear these 2 steps to avoid being bugged before finishing Valerie's evening party (point1))
1. you need to progress with Valerie until she invites Ruby for the evening (the task which requires 2 bottles of wine)
2. after that you can meet with Ruby in the Sport Centre on her work days(wednesday + weekend) and ask her for a date
3. and on the date you need to go for a kiss then she will run away
4. 1 or 2 days later she will appear near your home with a car to take you on for a date (needs to be afternoon i guess)

i can't recall for certain if you need to just kiss her on the first date or need to finish the second date too, but you should be able to go for a tennis match with her after these.

if you stepped into the same shit as i did (not meeting with Ruby a 2nd time before Valerie's evening) then if you happen to be in the sports centre between 2pm and 4pm on her free days THEN you will be grabbed into the scene where Ruby says she isn't a coach so get lost and actually you can only get lost after that because it will throw Ruby's questline into a dead state.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
From what I remember, there is one questline that you don't have a choice in the matter. To avoid it, don't deliver the flyers.
Ahh that's good to know. I have always started that but never finished it.

This is such an impressively huge undertaking, But I feel lost at times. It's like this game can be as long as a retail game. So i keep waiting. For?...No idea. Perhaps waiting until the impossible happens, which is having tons of time and no distractions. lol

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
There are in the streets, not in rooms or inside buildings. Appears by night, after 23:00, and dissapears at dawn. They have not an exact order, every time you find one unlocks the next free spot in the row. That's why can't get hints about "the last one", could be any of them, the only help would be if anyone make a full list of locations.
Yes I was aware they were likely outside but in the hunt for that last one I decided to look everywhere and I mean everywhere. I even "moused" around locations outside in case it was in a shadowy spot. I couldn't find it. I did note a couple locations such as the "old city" and one of the bus stops shows up as daylight although it is night. It might be in one of those spots but the game is glitched and not showing those areas as night like it should. Which means it won't show the pumpkin. So could be a bug. That's all I could figure out.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes I was aware they were likely outside but in the hunt for that last one I decided to look everywhere and I mean everywhere. I even "moused" around locations outside in case it was in a shadowy spot. I couldn't find it. I did note a couple locations such as the "old city" and one of the bus stops shows up as daylight although it is night. It might be in one of those spots but the game is glitched and not showing those areas as night like it should. Which means it won't show the pumpkin. So could be a bug. That's all I could figure out.
Check this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-98-7-kosmos-games.10622/post-12047959

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

In the new changelog that say " you will be able to spend time with Bonnie (if you have already “talked” to her on the beach before) "

How do we "talk" with her at the beach ?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes