Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... and then when I saw the screenshot I was like wtf, because an old save I think had her raped by the guy at night. Was hoping it wasn't remembering that...
Thumbs up for feeling with her. ;-) No, the rape mustn't count. And I think sensitive people may even be able to avoid it. Just keep off the bus stop after 11pm.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
question about smoke and alcohol.
does it affect something ? i tried to drink a lot, but it didn't changed much so far

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
thanks to Ernst i finish all the quest i had left, but i'm at 10 courage and saw some people saying the max is 11
i also say picture about yoga event i haven't seen. some people have information about it ?

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Judging by the screenshots the game looks alright , I'm gonna give it a try and see how it holds up :D

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
question about smoke and alcohol.
does it affect something ? i tried to drink a lot, but it didn't changed much so far
Alcohol isn't really in the game yet but will have a significant influence later on, of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... the max is 11 - i also say picture about yoga event i haven't seen. some people have information about it ?
Sadly, the picture from the yoga-class is from an older teaser which didn't make it to the game yet in the last two releases. The creator is dissatisfied with the black coach and will rework it, soon, hopefully. Support him and exert your pressure. ;-)

Emusk

Mar 24, 2019
I started the singing training, but I only got 2 points, every time I come back and says to come back later, is there any way I can do it?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I started the singing training, but I only got 2 points, every time I come back and says to come back later, is there any way I can do it?
I have some difficulties to understand your question.
But maybe there is a bug somewhere. Just tell us which kind of points and how much cash you have.

Reactions: User #19006

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
And to any fine newcomers being too lazy to read this thread: Please have a look at the older walkthrough at message number 459 first.

djredbat

Nov 29, 2018
I have 54 of the orange mic points but I can't convince Falsetto how many do I need and how can I get more there are no more books to read

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.15.2!

PC (165MB): - - - -
Mac (162MB): - - - -

(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: User #19006

tmv

May 31, 2017
How can I add the dream bonus? I've sufficient points. Clicking it doesn't seem to do anything

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes