Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Hm, there is not that much to it. The screen needs to show bonus points not money. Points down right need to be higher than "points required" up left. Then click at the "shopping-button".
yes, i'm not the smartest girl in the world when it comes to games, but i got that. :) i have 1450 points that's more then the 1300 needed... yet wherever i click, nothing happens... i even thought i automatically get the bonus but... if i go to bed with all (or almost all) the hearts full, i wake up in the morning with all of them (or almost all) empty... i think i lose 1 heart for every hour i sleep.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
yes, i'm not the smartest girl in the world when it comes to games, but i got that. :) i have 1450 points that's more then the 1300 needed... yet wherever i click, nothing happens... i even thought i automatically get the bonus but... if i go to bed with all (or almost all) the hearts full, i wake up in the morning with all of them (or almost all) empty... i think i lose 1 heart for every hour i sleep.
to keep your heart tank just activate dream bonus it nullifies the heart/lust loss from sleep

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
ok then i just give you my save file
oh i remember now that probably the bug they mention in the previous post, extract act.zip and copy the content to the game folder
ok, i'll try when i get back home tonight... don't have the game on office PC ;)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... i think i lose 1 heart for every hour i sleep ...
Yeah, that is the standard behaviour. - I just like to catch bugs, no probs. It gets weird sometimes. So, I am at a loss for now. Please check the version number in the startup screen, bottom right. Should be 0.15.2. And please have a look in the /game-folder, sorted by name. Compare with the image.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hm, there is not that much to it. The screen needs to show bonus points not money. Points down right need to be higher than "points required" up left. Then click at the "shopping-button".
The same problem for me, the shopping button does not work. Clicking it, nothi
haem... if you read the preceding posts... that's exactly what i can't do... and that's why i started asking ;)
You are not alone with this problem :)

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Yeah, that is the standard behaviour. - I just like to catch bugs, no probs. It gets weird sometimes. So, I am at a loss for now. Please check the version number in the startup screen, bottom right. Should be 0.15.2. And please have a look in the /game-folder, sorted by name. Compare with the image.
ok, i had the right version, as you can see from the pic, but (as you can see) i had a lot of stuff you don't have... so i re-downloaded everything and now it works :D
thanks for helping.
BP_1.jpg

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Yep. Study this thread first ... ;-)

Ok, again. Maybe here or here. The spoilers are clickable. ;-)
i checked those pages (several times) yet can't understand how to increase MC's courage. only found a lot of posts of people asking how to do it... other complaining to be stuck at 8 or 10 and a suggestion about how to go from 10 to 11... but it won't work for me since i've been stuck to 6 for a couple of weeks or more and don't have a clue about how to go higher.

--------------------edit-----------------------
well... i suddenly got to 8, by some kind of mistake :p maybe there's some hope after all ! :D

Reactions: Creeping Death

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
ok, i had the right version, as you can see from the pic, but (as you can see) i had a lot of stuff you don't have... so i re-downloaded everything and now it works
Looks you were able to decompile the game-files somehow. Unren.bat? Now every time you started BP it was overwriting the file you downloaded here. No chance for the fix. So please use the original set of files when reporting errors.

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
Looks you were able to decompile the game-files somehow. Unren.bat? Now every time you started BP it was overwriting the file you downloaded here. No chance for the fix. So please use the original set of files when reporting errors.
i don't even have a clue of what "decompile the game-files" means... i just downloaded the game from somewhere in internet, unzipped it and played it. until i saw your image i had no idea i had too much stuff there. as soon as i guessed that the problem was there, i deleted the game, re-downloaded it from here and...it worked. :)

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
stuck on quest "show yourself". How do i take pic? or what do i need? there is no option to call electronics store like in laptop instance

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
OK, this may seem a stupid question (and maybe it is) but... how do you guys know how to make things happen in this game ?

i mean... i was going to complain about not being able to rise Alex courage above 8 but, before doing it, i decided to read through the thread. i found some clues, most of them i already had done, the others didn't work for me. for example someone said "invest into a taxi and go to Falsetto at night" well... i tried, but only wasted a lot of money. Falsetto wasn't available at night, nothing happened and my courage didn't change. also, i noticed both from images and questions that several things people was talking about never happened to me... so i gave a look to all the change logs and found out that there are a lot of things that never happened to me even if i played for some 70-80 days more or less (game time).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh, and btw, is there any content with the yoga teacher besides showering together ?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
OK, this may seem a stupid question (and maybe it is) but... how do you guys know how to make things happen in this game ?
Explore everything and talk to everyone day and night. It is a mix of logical quests and things happening to you by accident. Like real life?

... "invest into a taxi and go to Falsetto at night" ...
There is a hint for this and this strange girl Leila needs to be had her appearance at least, maybe there is more. I recommend to do this when having courage 10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh, and btw, is there any content with the yoga teacher besides showering together?
> Not yet, there was only a teaser image about.

Karma199696

Feb 21, 2018
curiosity... is it normal that i payed for 10 yoga lesson and have already taken 27 or 28 of them ?
the gym works correctly, i payed for 5 and got 5 accesses...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... is it normal that i payed for 10 yoga lesson and have already taken 27 or 28 of them? ...
No, it is kind of a kind bug. ;-) I think the dev won't change this until the game is more balanced regarding reliable sources for hearts and income ...

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I had stopped at Courage 10, after going to the old school, and making a movie in bed, he stopped at 10, and after seeing that courage 11, was just going to the Falsetto's house at night, taking a taxi

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

now that I got the courage 11, I think my save ta 100% unlocked from the mission, missing buying things on the pro room site

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
About 0.2

2019-04-08_15-45-04.jpg
- Main story: finding the last member of the group (an old acquaintance from the predecessor)

- Side stories as determined by a poll:
  • making friends with work colleagues
  • the redlight district
  • a newbie to the webcam business
barbara_alex_334.jpg

CU@

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
about Gym concept: Bug?
You can build your strength to very large number in only one session. I came to 70 and something in one visit. But after that gym icon disappeared even though I still had unused terms.
Is that intention or bug? It shouldn't be so easy to pump up strength in one visit

More about gym from previous playing of this game: I bought first gym session at the beginning and everything went fine. But when I later on in game purchased another gym session, gym icon never reappeared down on reception desk so I cannot access gym. Bug?

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes